beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
... than those who keeps asking for wincest or the dreaded 3-letter acronym, even when it wouldn't make sense with the story.
If the protagonist doesn't pursue a particular love interest and decides to set her up with his sidekick, would it be deemed a cuckoldry / NTR too? :unsure:

It was the case with Rena and Liam in Acting Lessons and, potentially, it might take place in this novel if we are given an opportunity to help Liam hook up with some broad. I wouldn't mind it and find it fitting in with the story, because why not. But I'm afraid that some folks will take it as a sharing and I'm not a proponent of the sharing :BootyTime:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good start, story works so far well even it is quite odd, graphics have improved since deliverance, music/sounds not bad (what is hearable w/o turning volume to 11).

scrshots:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Kuokaman enjoy / appreciate your reviews! But just wanted to to touch on something, for you and possibly for other people (if you miss it I figure others can too): you say under the 'Sex' section "Good pacing with the relations building, no sex yet." But actually there is a sex scene, with the dancer you meet at the club (from memory you have to pick the more 'confident' option if/when you go into the corridor with her). I might be missing other scenes too I suppose (that's an unknown unknown I suppose), but there's at least that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: beef-devourer

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
It was great. Like BIG fucking great. The story is engaging as fuck and the protagonist is Smart. Not an 18-year-old horny fuck. Animations have improved and renders are wonderful. It was a great first episode.
It's going to be interesting which on these games will be more popular. This game or Race of Life

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I got this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episodes/episode1.rpy", line 6411, in script
    menu:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 223, in execute
    screen choice(items):
    screen choice(items):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 229, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 230, in execute
    for i in items:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 231, in execute
    button:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 232, in execute
    text i.caption:
NameError: Name 'abnolilp' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episodes/episode1.rpy", line 6411, in script
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1688, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1060, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1296, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen choice(items):
    screen choice(items):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 229, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 230, in execute
    for i in items:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 231, in execute
    button:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 232, in execute
    text i.caption:
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1574, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1693, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'abnolilp' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Cybernetic Seduction Ep.1
Tue Dec 13 07:45:44 2022

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
If the protagonist doesn't pursue a particular love interest and decides to set her up with his sidekick, would it be deemed a cuckoldry / NTR too? :unsure:
What? No, why would you think that?

I'm not "cucking myself" if I wingman for my buddy over a girl that I have no interest in. Why would I be jealous that he gets his dick wet? Only if he got his dick wet with a girl that I was pursuing would I feel jealous. And that's a requirement for NTR.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

I'm not "cucking myself" if I wingman for my buddy over a girl that I have no interest in. Why would I be jealous that he gets his dick wet? Only if he got his dick wet with a girl that I was pursuing would I feel jealous. And that's a requirement for NTR.
I have to agree and disagree. I know. Doesn't make much sense. But, I'm greedy and am persuing all the women in the game. Not sharing. But, if I didn't want a specific girl and the other dude gets her, as long as I'm not forced to see it, I'm good.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have to agree and disagree. I know. Doesn't make much sense. But, I'm greedy and am persuing all the women in the game. Not sharing. But, if I didn't want a specific girl and the other dude gets her, as long as I'm not forced to see it, I'm good.
Sounds like you DO agree with him.......

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020

I'm not "cucking myself" if I wingman for my buddy over a girl that I have no interest in. Why would I be jealous that he gets his dick wet?
I don't treat it like a cuckoldry, but it seems that a lot of folks would be very displeased to see another male character (a fictional bunch of pixels) have success with a hot broad from the protagonist's league, assuming, she is ignored by us and that is a subplot about us helping out our buddy in a well plotted VN.

But, if I didn't want a specific girl and the other dude gets her, as long as I'm not forced to see it, I'm good.
What if you have to see them together from time to time as they all like to hang out together with the protagonist according to the plot, like Andrea and Charles in Deliverance? Would it be an intolerable flaw for a story-centric VN?

Reactions: harsha_26

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't treat it like a cuckoldry, but it seems that a lot of folks would be very displeased to see another male character (a fictional bunch of pixels) have success with a hot broad from the protagonist's league, assuming, she is ignored by us and that is a subplot about us helping out our buddy in a well plotted VN.

What if you have to see them together from time to time as they all like to hang out together with the protagonist according to the plot, like Andrea and Charles in Deliverance? Would it be an intolerable flaw for a story-centric VN?
When I say: "I don't want to see that shit." I'm talking about lewd shit. And I never finished Deliverance. Wasn't my type of game.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I don't treat it like a cuckoldry, but it seems that a lot of folks would be very displeased...
I don't know about "a lot"; but definitely some very vocal and opinionated folks would be displeased.

But, I'm greedy and am persuing all the women in the game. Not sharing.
Which is fine! You are pursuing them as LIs, so having them with other characters would be not fun. And the other part says that you are not a fan of voyeur content, either. Personally, I don't mind it as long as it isn't forced. Give me, the player, the option to peep. If the story requires the MC catching someone in the act and it isn't avoidable, I'd prefer if it was kept PG (kissing, groping).

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
this game gonna have highest number of rating in f95!
not because its great game! because admins are over watching the ratings and reviews !
negative review or low ratings will get deleted!
i may get ban because of this post!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
this game gonna have highest number of rating in f95!
not because its great game! because admins are over watching the ratings and reviews !
negative review or low ratings will get deleted!
i may get ban because of this post!
Ok........

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes