Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I'll go ahead and summarize the game and cast from 1thousand dev post that I kept.

SUMMARY:
A group of specialized agents enters a simulation to steal valuable data. Four agents. Muscles, Brain, Thief, and... you. Cock. Find your ways around women - make them fall for you, rock their world, discover their secrets, their fetishes to get close to the main target.

In the end, your job is to have their trust. Be the magic man, the answer to all questions. How will you go about it? It's up to you. Love interests, fuck-buddies, one-night-stands, scams, crazy heists, and many other challenges await!

Think of the game as a mixture of Inception and Matrix. Much lighter than the Matrix and far less complicated than Inception, ultimately constructed to have you hooked on the story and pursue some or all the girls you want.

Part II
Cybernetic Long Con (I kid you not this is was what it was initially drafted)

A thrilling story where highly-skilled agents enter the simulation to pull off a grand scam. Your Target? Hector Zhine.
Make connections in the New Zhine City to infiltrate his criminal empire. As a Cock - an agent whose sole responsibility is to seduce women around the Target - you have the ability to penetrate Zhine's inner circle. Seduction alone won't get the job done. Be trustworthy, reliable, resourceful to connect with Zhine's family, his assistant, and his employees.

The closer you get to the top, the more dangerous the mission becomes, as the simulation's alerted security system always watches.

Cast:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Cybernetic Seduction Ep1 with IAmAB Multi Mod

Download

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Looks really promissing, not only the family members are "cool" the side characters have a little bit of emotion too

Reactions: Ghosty99

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
you mean main antagonist's family not mc's?
yep, the girl looks like a "princess prude", mom a bit harsh and demanding, dad a little corrupted by his own pride and greed, isn't like the emotionless we get froom other novels

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yep, the girl looks like a "princess prude", mom a bit harsh and demanding, dad a little corrupted by his own pride and greed, isn't like the emotionless we get froom other novels
had to ask to be sure that you didn't think this as incest game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played with wt-mod and originally got only 1 answer wrong when talked with doc 1st time and rest of game no wrongings.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Surprised Freya is a main girl by how fast we can fuck her, thought she was a side girl.

SUMMARY:
A group of specialized agents enters a simulation to steal valuable data. Four agents. Muscles, Brain, Thief, and... you. Cock. Find your ways around women - make them fall for you, rock their world, discover their secrets, their fetishes to get close to the main target.

In the end, your job is to have their trust. Be the magic man, the answer to all questions. How will you go about it? It's up to you. Love interests, fuck-buddies, one-night-stands, scams, crazy heists, and many other challenges await!

Think of the game as a mixture of Inception and Matrix. Much lighter than the Matrix and far less complicated than Inception, ultimately constructed to have you hooked on the story and pursue some or all the girls you want.
Are they all real human beings? (no NPC?)
If so, are they all aware they're in a sim?
If so, why are they there? (to live "longer"? looks like real life, what's the main attraction?)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Surprised Freya is a main girl by how fast we can fuck her, thought she was a side girl.

If so, why are they there? (to live "longer"? looks like real life, what's the main attraction?)
Some are, but unknown about the rest. Two of the MC's companions have been seen in what is likely the real world. One of his companions isn't and I think it not unreasonable that the third may be a sim, too, as she is not seen anywhere other than inside the sim. We'll just have to wait.

Their adversaries are in the sim, but whether they are real people on a table somewhere else also remains to be seen.

Their mission is to steal access codes. Other than that, we know very little. Stating that the game is something of a mix between Inception and Matrix only serves to produce a basic template from which to then ask a multitude of questions (I can think of a few dozen just in the time I've been typing this). It will be interesting to see if/when/how the dev fills in some blanks. In my case, someone that tears apart time travel in movies, books, etc; someone that hates plot holes and illogical story progression, this game is going to bother me until I have some answers. :)

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Your guess is as good as mine. Besides Valerie I'd say for sure the team are humans and yes they are aware they are in a sim thats why you are told not to stand out too much and raise the danger level, which reminds me of inception where if you act too much the other persons consciousness will react against you.

Personally the devs writing is a rough unploshied gem , from Deliverance he laid out amazing plot, characters (Pearl <3 and wife) and some killer dialogues but butchers them mid game.

His games are best enjoyed when you stack a few updates and focus on some of the few casts only as he'll leave the side characters soon.

May 3, 2022
Normally when I see a new game with decent story and good characters I start to prepare myself for a possible demise just in case.. but seeing it is from 1thousand has given me some sort of relief. Also it's nice to some of the characters from the previous game especially Andrea.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Your guess is as good as mine. Besides Valerie I'd say for sure the team are humans and yes they are aware they are in a sim thats why you are told not to stand out too much and raise the danger level, which reminds me of inception where if you act too much the other persons consciousness will react against you.
The MC's team yes, I was thinking of all other people in the sim.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It's an interesting topic.

Too many questions, which is good in a sense -it's only a v0.1, so getting an infodump that explains everything would have been a bore-, but also a source of concerns about the future of the story. In my opinion, worldbuilding was clearly the 'weakest' aspect of Deliverance, but it didn't matter that much because the whole pack makes up for the lack of consistency and detail of the setting; and, in the end, even though it was set in modern-day, it was a fantasy setting anyway so our suspension of disbelief could make us look past the most obvious plotholes and unanswered questions. However, even if I trust 1Thousand when he says he has learned from that and improved his planning and writing, sci-fi is an entirely different animal, and I feel this setting he has chosen would be a massive challenge even for the most skilled writers. There are just too many things to fit in, so the chances for plotholes and not-quite-believable turns are massive too. Kudos for trying, though. We will see how it works out in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: dolfe67

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have a gut feeling that the whole "sim vs reality" idea is a can of worms that hasn't been carefully thought out by 1Thousand and will remain a gigantic plot hole for the rest of the game. The best way to handle this just might be not touch it with a ten-foot pole.

P.S. If you know what you are doing, you might already know if certain individuals are an AI or a real person, and that some real individuals are very different in sim vs in reality.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Maybe this is like the AC games. But, if it is, then all the people inside the sim are already long dead. But, then, what's the use of the sim? I mean, I play AC games, but, never really understood the whole point behind the why. Except ancient artifacts which matter why?

But, in this, we are the bad guys, planning some sort of heist. No matter how much intel a corporation gathers, upload it to a computer, run a sim, we'd never find the secrets someone's hiding. Just to do a heist. Because after all, it's just a sim created with intel gathered in the real world.

This isn't Eternum. Where we do a heist in order to gain something to be used inside a game. As I said, we're the bad guys in this one. What are we after inside of a sim? There's nothing you can steal in a sim that would be valuable except, info. Maybe. But, why would a corporation/government create a sim to store that info?

None of this makes any real sense to me. I guess we'll wait and see what happens.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's an interesting topic.

Too many questions, which is good in a sense -it's only a v0.1, so getting an infodump that explains everything would have been a bore-, but also a source of concerns about the future of the story. In my opinion, worldbuilding was clearly the 'weakest' aspect of Deliverance, but it didn't matter that much because the whole pack makes up for the lack of consistency and detail of the setting; and, in the end, even though it was set in modern-day, it was a fantasy setting anyway so our suspension of disbelief could make us look past the most obvious plotholes and unanswered questions. However, even if I trust 1Thousand when he says he has learned from that and improved his planning and writing, sci-fi is an entirely different animal, and I feel this setting he has chosen would be a massive challenge even for the most skilled writers. There are just too many things to fit in, so the chances for plotholes and not-quite-believable turns are massive too. Kudos for trying, though. We will see how it works out in the end.
Good thoughts. Human reproduction wasn't addressed in the Matrix either. How do they make children? Do the machines inseminate girls in the real world with the guy's sperm after they have sex in the matrix? :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes