char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Hi Dev.
If I look for this game in the F95zone search engine by Title it doesn't appear, if I look for "1Thousand" in the Creator section neither of your two games appear. I can only find Cybernetic Seduction typing Deliverance in the Title search engine and just there in that thread I can see that you are developing this new game.

I was informing you in case you wanted to fix it and have more visibility,
Greetings.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hi Dev.
If I look for this game in the F95zone search engine by Title it doesn't appear, if I look for "1Thousand" in the Creator section neither of your two games appear. I can only find Cybernetic Seduction typing Deliverance in the Title search engine and just there in that thread I can see that you are developing this new game.

I was informing you in case you wanted to fix it and have more visibility,
Greetings.
Is that so? This must be a figment of my imagiation.
1672153209435.png

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Good renders, and the story is still starting so is hard to know if its good or not. Hope in the future updates we get more choices,hope choices matter and have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty and hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
i will be patron in 2 days time.. weird this dev isn't getting much patrons compared to others.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That was not ntr though, but sharing/swinging. Still a thing the "anti-ntr" crowd dislike.

Reactions: iainmore

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
That was not ntr though, but sharing/swinging. Still a thing the "anti-ntr" crowd dislike.
Said NTR since F95 for some reason don't have better terms do define it. As for the "anti-ntr" crowd I understand, but if anyone doing games try to make everyone happy they'll fail miserably.

As for this game not having it, it's ok, dev's choice. I just think he writes this kind of stuff very good, better than the majority that put this inside games. I think he could use this. Focusing on specific things or niches is the way. He choose not to follow this niche, just wanted to point it's sad since I enjoyed.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes