cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
long xmas vacation, near as long as parliament members here.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi again!

An end of the month update! Sexy scenes are coming together quite nicely - the easier ones to pose and animate are almost done. Just a couple of animations left. The challenge will be making the hardcore scenes as, by the looks of it, they will be quite animation heavy. But I'll worry about it next month... So tomorrow. Yikes.

I've been experimenting with animations - especially climax variations and I've never thought I'd say it, but I enjoy animating and coming up with new ideas to implement. All scenes that ends with MC's cumshot will have two or three options to aim at - each option includes an animation.... with liquid simulation! Sometimes enhanced by the Morph drug to add more 'particles' to that liquid simulation.... if you know what I mean.

I've been experimenting with body dynamics as well - bounce, jiggle, and so on... but I'm still trying to figure out how to loop these animations. No progress thus far.

The only downside to making that many animations is my PC is frozen. I can't render anything else. I can't pose anything else as I'm running a 1 PC setup. Which I'm gonna have to improve next year after Steam release. Right now, I'm only focusing on surviving.

While animations are in progress, I'm focusing on coding and I will be doing that until the release. Enhanced phone system, job system, other activities, and maybe rewards. I'm swamped with work, so I'd better get back to it!

Remember! No matter the systems implemented, Cybernetic Seduction is not a sandbox game!

Take care!

---------------

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

I've been mostly focused on posing and rendering sexy animations. These animations include the standard loops, but also different angles and sometimes even a couple of animations combined in one to avoid the typical animations style. I've been experimenting as much as I can and having fun while doing so. I hope that this will result in a more engaging and dynamic experience for you. And you find the extra work and time I put into these animations worth it.

I've also been coding all the systems necessary for the simulation to work. This includes jobs, message systems, character bios, and all the extra stuff. It has been tons of work, but everything works thus far, which can only mean one thing and that's I'm happy. I'll continue to code those systems probably until the beta release.
I hope that you'll enjoy these features and that they'll enhance your gameplay experience.

I'm continuing to work, pushing day by day, to bring you the best possible game. The expected release date for Cybernetic Seduction is April. I hope that you're as excited as I am to see the final result!

Thank you for your support, and I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Take care!

---------------

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've also been coding all the systems necessary for the simulation to work. This includes jobs, message systems, character bios, and all the extra stuff.
Better work on making sexy gals imo. Gimmicks like phone messages and the such aren't that important.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer and cxx

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

It's been a while since I've shared an update on my project, so I wanted to fill you in on what's been happening in my world.

First off, I'm still hard at work on the animations. I know all of you are eagerly waiting for the next update, and I'm happy to report that I'm finishing up one of the sex scenes as we speak. There's only one more left to animate, and then I can move on to other aspects of the game, which are: finishing touches.

While waiting for the animations to render, I've been fully focused on coding. I've implemented most of the systems I wanted to, but they're not fully functional yet. The reason being, I need to create quite a few renders to complete them, and my only PC is currently busy rendering animations. It's a bit of a bottleneck, but I'm doing my best to work around it.

In the meantime, I've fully coded the messaging and jobs systems. And to keep things moving, I'm also color grading the already finished animations. So, as you can see, I'm still busy with work and pushing forward.

I want to assure you all that I'm doing my best to finish the animations as soon as possible. I know it can be frustrating to wait, but cutting corners in sex scenes for the AVN is definitely not what I want to do.

Thank you all for your patience and support!

Take care

‐------

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I Haven't played this yet but i did play his other game so i might try it anyway do you have to have a harem in this or can you just be with the one girl? Also are there any forced sex scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I Haven't played this yet but i did play his other game so i might try it anyway do you have to have a harem in this or can you just be with the one girl? Also are there any forced sex scenes.
well game happens mostly in virtual world (don't ask just take it) so can have all girls/women (that's more or less part of plot) or focus on main target females.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
I hope you're all doing well and are ready for more news about my progress on Cybernetic Seduction Ep.2! It's been a wild ride, but I'm happy to say that I'm getting closer and closer to the finish line. So what have I been up to?

First off, the last animations are currently rendering and should be done by tomorrow. I'm thrilled to announce that there will be a total of 57 animations, and they're ALL sex-related! So, there's going to be tons of content to explore!

In addition to the animations, I'm also finishing up the coding. All that's left are images, portraits, backgrounds, items to click, and other similar stuff. After the animation queue is over, I can finally focus on finalizing the code with renders. That will take a couple of days, but I can't say how long since it's the first time I'm implementing these features.

Currently, I have 1260 renders ready to be explored, with a few more on the way. So, you can expect even more content than in Ep.1. All in all, if you thought Ep.1 was large, Ep.2 brings it to the next level with way more story progression, character progression, action.... and 'action'!

Thank you for your continued support!

Take care!

----------

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hi!
I hope you're all doing well and are ready for more news about my progress on Cybernetic Seduction Ep.2! It's been a wild ride, but I'm happy to say that I'm getting closer and closer to the finish line. So what have I been up to?

First off, the last animations are currently rendering and should be done by tomorrow. I'm thrilled to announce that there will be a total of 57 animations, and they're ALL sex-related! So, there's going to be tons of content to explore!

In addition to the animations, I'm also finishing up the coding. All that's left are images, portraits, backgrounds, items to click, and other similar stuff. After the animation queue is over, I can finally focus on finalizing the code with renders. That will take a couple of days, but I can't say how long since it's the first time I'm implementing these features.

Currently, I have 1260 renders ready to be explored, with a few more on the way. So, you can expect even more content than in Ep.1. All in all, if you thought Ep.1 was large, Ep.2 brings it to the next level with way more story progression, character progression, action.... and 'action'!

Thank you for your continued support!

Take care!

----------
1260 renders and 57 animations in ~4 months is a great productivity. Congratz 1Thousand! Devs like you are really a rarity and they should be valued.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes