Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
First of all, recognize that I haven't tried this game. But I want to recommend this dev because although the first game he made was not entirely to my taste (the issue of sharing killed the main li for me, which was wonderful) if I have to say that the plot was very good, the li were beautiful and this dev is a very serious guy who complies with constant updates and who is not going to leave you stranded in the middle of the game so you can support him with complete confidence if you like the game. And no, I'm not the dev. I'm just a fan of this game creator that although as I said his first game had a part that prevented me from following him I know he does an excellent job and I will enjoy this new game if it suits my tastes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey will there be any incest? Or at least pregnancies as it is harem???
no incest besides maybe mommy-daughter but even that is unlikely, pregnancies unlikely since they are in virtual world (don't ask just accept that it makes sense).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Why would he lie about it? He had it in his previous game but there won't be any in this, is that so hard to understand?
I guess people don't read the dev notes. But, how many times have we heard a dev say that there won't be anything like that, only to add it later down the line as a Fuck you, bro? I'm not saying this dev will do that. It's why I'm giving it a few updates before I try this. A lot of us have been burned before and we don't trust so easily.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I guess people don't read the dev notes. But, how many times have we heard a dev say that there won't be anything like that, only to add it later down the line as a Fuck you, bro? I'm not saying this dev will do that. It's why I'm giving it a few updates before I try this. A lot of us have been burned before and we don't trust so easily.
Oh absolutely but from a dev who had it in his previous game from the start and wasn't trying to sneak it in or something? Would be weird if he tried doing that here....

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Oh absolutely but from a dev who had it in his previous game from the start and wasn't trying to sneak it in or something? Would be weird if he tried doing that here....
I agree. I just want to make sure before I try it. I've gotten into games before that I had to drop later because of stupid crap being added that I didn't like. It always pisses me off and I'd rather be safe than sorry. Again.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Vito, is that you? :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy Shit! I enjoyed this one way more than I thought!

I love the new concept this story has adopted and oh boy, the graphics! They are stunning!

Thrilled about the next episode! ^^

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes