Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Bro just spawned:KEK:
There could be many reasonable explanations to this:
- His local gymnastics hall is closed for renovation and he needs to train his floor exercise somewhere. The national finals are close.
- Being a huge dweeb as he is, he couldn't refrain from performing the "Naruto run" when he saw all that empty space in front of him. The pic caught him right before.
- He suffers from extreme underarm abscesses. Sarcastic remarks like yours only add to his distress :(

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Very.. VERY enjoyable.. was glad to give it a go and looks to have some strong potential for the future.. Just.. Please dont let it get abandoned like so many other great promising titles

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First game was well made and polished.. but didn't hit me in my wheelhouse for some reason.. this one? Just blows me away with the first edition. The talent shown in both games.. plus the first one going all the way to completion gives me high hopes on this one.

The professional/high end work.. and the talent I see behind it.. I mean holy cow I can hardly wait. A tip of the hat to
1Thousand

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hallelujah..... not to mention that the women pretty much look like "real" women. No huge balloon tits or "I could set a serving tray on that" or maybe "hold my beer" asses..... will try it....
Well I'd Say That Val Has Quite A Big Ass And Quite A Big Tits.

:p WuzzyFuzzy

Also wt-pdf/mod would be helpful since 1st didn't annoy Nina and talked to Ms Delano instead waiting and not totally sure that mc played cards right with doc.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Sometimes the dialogue doesn't flow very well, it feels weird. Perhaps a translation issue, but the previous game had the exact same problem.

Leon queen

Apr 13, 2020
I liked it even tho the Mc looks like he's in his late 30's to 40's and his dick looks like someone has beaten it with a hammer.

But can someone explain the whole "sim" thing? are all npc's (excluding the executioner) real people connected to this sim?
and are they not aware this is a sim?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I liked it even tho the Mc looks like he's in his late 30's to 40's and his dick looks like someone has beaten it with a hammer.

But can someone explain the whole "sim" thing? are all npc's (excluding the executioner) real people connected to this sim?
and are they not aware this is a sim?
Did u watched Matrix or Avatar,by chance? They entered in 'sim or matrix world' when they lay down in doctor office and everything we see 'now' is 'fantasy' while they are connected in doc's office. But,if they die in sim world they are gonners. Exacutioner is program (like agent Smith in Matrix) and he is not living thing,so he can't get killed,cuz he doesn't exist in real world. Hope I could explain good enough,heh

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Chit chat and all that...

Hallelujah..... not to mention that the women pretty much look like "real" women. No huge balloon tits or "I could set a serving tray on that" or maybe "hold my beer" asses..... will try it....
uh, yeah...no. Some do. Some appear as Macy's Christmas parade floating balloon thingies. I am not a fan of thicc (or whatever term is being used this week) and some of these females have huge boo-tehs', plenty big enough to put your lunch tray on. I didn't know 1Thousand was into such things. Maybe he had some type of infection. ;) But, oh well, will have to complete the mission so will have to tolerate said excesses.

Can I get another Hallelujah...?
Sorry, not from me. I will admit my harem bias as being way negative. I suppose that when I was a teen I would have really liked the concept, but now....nada. Regardless, the mission objective is to screw over all the women we encounter in this sim. Or at the very least, use them like dish rags and throw them away. I suppose there will be a choice to rebel against Aegis, but remember that you're supine on a table in their lab. Given that, plus the fact we have entered a simulated existence (the purpose of which has yet to be fully elucidated), what's the point? The simulated women are doomed to be rejected at some point. If I were writing the story I would create tension by increasing the threat level with each female we start banging. A delicate balance would have to be maintained to keep them from becoming jealous and possessive. Think about it...the don's wife would not tolerate sharing as she's accustomed to having whatever she wants. Once she found out about the MC sleeping around, whack goes the mole. At least, that's how I would see logical behavior.

Also wt-pdf/mod would be helpful since 1st didn't annoy Nina and talked to Ms Delano instead waiting and not totally sure that mc played cards right with doc.
Will likely get one at some point. Thinking back to his previous work, seemingly small choices early on had profound implications late in the story. I have little doubt it will take multiple playthroughs to see and experience everything. Also, at least in part to what I wrote above, I'm rejecting numerous women, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I think I will do the first pass or two without any help from a WT.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't know if you're trying to be so annoying on purpose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me walk you to the door.
Nah, Omega can stay. It's an uncommon fetish, but so what? It's something that can fit into virtually any stories and not be out of place. I honestly find it's less annoying (not to mention probably psychologically healthier) than those who keeps asking for wincest or the dreaded 3-letter acronym, even when it wouldn't make sense with the story.

Reactions: Aristos
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes