jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Episode 4 Part 2 Changelog:
- 1100 renders and 89 animations,
- 3 new music tracks, 1 new ambience track,
- added character icons in Characters Bio,
- reworked dialogue in sex scenes in Episode 3,
- reworked 10 renders and 1 animation from Episode 1 (Intro - Nina crawling in the alley)
- new intro animation.

Another post with the release schedule coming in the next couple of days!
I also posted a Random Render on my Discord and X! Make sure to check it out! Stay tuned for more!

Take care!

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
So I thought playing with multimod would be enough to at least unlock all scenes, but apparently not, lol. Somehow I managed to skip entire Natalie route, and also last scene with Nina didn't trigger. How do I get those?

Yes I know I can just unlock galery, but I'm genuinely curious what are exact requirements.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I thought playing with multimod would be enough to at least unlock all scenes, but apparently not, lol. Somehow I managed to skip entire Natalie route, and also last scene with Nina didn't trigger. How do I get those?

Yes I know I can just unlock galery, but I'm genuinely curious what are exact requirements.
SKIPPED NAT ROUTE??? HOW DARE YOU???!!! :p

anyways nat route starts early (later than nina's) and at 1 point comes chance to spend (sorta) night with her, nina is agreeing with her plans and do everything at party (go to talk with her occasionally) even if she told that they what's needed.

since this is sandbox it's easy easy to miss something.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
SKIPPED NAT ROUTE??? HOW DARE YOU???!!! :p

anyways nat route starts early (later than nina's) and at 1 point comes chance to spend (sorta) night with her, nina is agreeing with her plans and do everything at party (go to talk with her occasionally) even if she told that they what's needed.

since this is sandbox it's easy easy to miss something.
I noticed there was a scene in ch1, somehow I didn't even get this one. And with Nina, perhaps it only triggers if I have 0 annoyance points? Because I had like 2 or 3.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I noticed there was a scene in ch1, somehow I didn't even get this one. And with Nina, perhaps it only triggers if I have 0 annoyance points? Because I had like 2 or 3.
well nina likes to be annoyed. nat you just tell her that would like to know her better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But that's what I was asking.. How to trigger the scene? Because I was nice with minimal Annoyance and it didn't happen.
can't say since i got it by following mod and annoying and being nice to her.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes