thiave

Jun 7, 2023
Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.4_Pt1] Unofficial Android Port + IAmAB's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 495mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Can you show me where I can use the features? I can't find in anywhere in the settings/ingame options, thanks

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I have just started, but it seems that this is my kind of game. I like the professionalism that everything is done. Background music supports the acts just how it shoud. Best of all girls have done their squats :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have just started, but it seems that this is my kind of game. I like the professionalism that everything is done. Background music supports the acts just how it shoud. Best of all girls have done their squats :love:
well they can look whatever they want in virtual world.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not able to get the Nina scene after the "Hack N Slay" party! Any helpers?
like i said some time ago after early game you need to balance between +1 annoyance and +1 to nina. that's how my mc fucked her.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Not able to get the Nina scene after the "Hack N Slay" party! Any helpers?
The actual requirement is to give Nina a dose of morph at the beginning of the episode. That in turns requires either Nina Trust points at 4+ or Nina Annoy points at 5+.
like i said some time ago after early game you need to balance between +1 annoyance and +1 to nina. that's how my mc fucked her.
No, one could go full out one way or another.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes