Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.4_Pt1] Unofficial Android Port + IAmAB's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 495mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
How can i get this scene? Can‘t I get all of them at once? o_O
Make sure to check under Activities and Jobs during free roam. Activities in particular will have a couple of events and dates for a few of the LIs.

For that scene, I think it becomes accessible if you choose "Zhine will fix this", during that one time when you find Natalie at the university after she's been expelled and fired from her uni and workplace. Later during a free roam, some time after Zhine almost gets whacked with a bomb, check under Activities via your phone. You'll find her visiting the mansion hoping to make an appeal to Zhine, which eventually leads to that scene.

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Make sure to check under Activities and Jobs during free roam. Activities in particular will have a couple of events and dates for a few of the LIs.

For that scene, I think it becomes accessible if you choose "Zhine will fix this", during that one time when you find Natalie at the university after she's been expelled and fired from her uni and workplace. Later during a free roam, some time after Zhine almost gets whacked with a bomb, check under Activities via your phone. You'll find her visiting the mansion hoping to make an appeal to Zhine, which eventually leads to that scene.
So, I can get all of these scenes at once?:D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I hope she will be Li in the future... because if not, what's the point of creating such scenes with such a goddess?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
So, I can get all of these scenes at once?:D
I got everything in one straight playthrough, except for the dream sequences. I went for Val's during those, so to get the doctor and CEO's dream scenes, they would each need their own playthrough... I think.

Or just use the multi-mod to unlock them.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I must have incredibly bad luck to have selected every single wrong choice in game. Out of a total of I believe 10 lewd scenes in ep 3 in gallery, I unlocked exactly 1, and that seemed to be an automatic dream sequence. This and I am constantly checking mobile and to-do list and playing as much of a manwhore character as game will allow. Early on, I saw harem tag and thought there would not be too much gatekeeping branches. I will now have to rethink this perception.

i remember playing through what seemed like a VERY long time in episode and thinking, holy fuck I have not even located one instance of nudity. I review gallery after finally getting one (slappin' genitals with the boss lady) and see that... :eek: it is second to last scene in episode! :WaitWhat:
I missed everything!?

I think this would have been a top-rated episode for me had I been obtaining some regular lewd time interludes to get a break from the story drama, but because of my apparently poor selections I got nothing. No fun time breaks. Very odd considering my character is supposed to be some kind of Casanova Penis-for-hire. Essentially it was just a regular PG-rated visual novel. :cautious: I dislike having to use mods or walkthroughs for games, but I suppose I am forced to do this now unfortunately.

Haven't tried ep 4 yet. No point since likely must begin a fresh game start with the damn WT if I actually want to get some A with this VN. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
At least I can pick up any lore/clues I might have missed in first run.

Reactions: Dr.XxL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No Sharing, No Swinging, No NTR, No any other NTR-related fetish..... Damn, I miss the times with Katherine in deliverence.. At least there was some action going on.
Just my damn opinion.
too early for those but no ntr, sharing maybe.

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022

Only one choice. o_O

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i cant figure out what im missing its after the almost death of zhine you go back to your meeting place with nina and liam ive got most done but i cant move on what am i missing? thanks for any help heres my save

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes