HornyCroft

Jan 2, 2024
Great game but just one issue I've encountered so far during the latest Blaze sex scene as soon as you start it and it gets ready for the action I get an error screen and pressing ignore skips to the end of the scene,For whatever reason loading the save doesn't work but you can perfectly view it from gallery.
Basically it says NameError : Name 'abblpsatisfaction1' is not defined. So yeah anyone has this issue or just me?

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Anyone figure out the Nina scene pls tag me ;)
So, during my playthrough, I used the walkthrough mod. Basically, I made sure to select all the choices that would earn affection points for her instead of annoyance. And when you leave the party with her and return to base,on the couch, just go ahead and choose to kiss her. That's when the scene will play out.

condeorlock

Jul 1, 2023
So, during my playthrough, I used the walkthrough mod. Basically, I made sure to select all the choices that would earn affection points for her instead of annoyance. And when you leave the party with her and return to base,on the couch, just go ahead and choose to kiss her. That's when the scene will play out.
It is not necessary to choose all options that award affection points. It's okay to choose some "annoyance" options. It is a disparate relationship that the MC has with Nina. But you do have to make sure that she drinks a lot at the party, and then on the couch choose the option of "kiss her."

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Just found this game and am enjoying it. It reminds me of the Mission Impossible movies but set in a virtual reality and having lots of sex in it. I named my character after Tom Cruise's character Ethan Hunt. Although it would be nice to give a last name to the MC instead of just a first name. I can't wait to finally cuck Zhine when we finally get a Lilith sex scene when that will ever take place. I notice that there is no creampie in the game. Would be nice to have it though even if they can't get pregnant. The Heist was a nice touch I hope Cox will be a bit nicer to the MC after he saved her life. I hope we get more of those Heist planning scenarios in the future. I suspect Gabby of sleeping with Zhine especially since she wants to be Lilith so much and would most likely kill her to take over her life. I look forward to the next updates and playing both sides against each other. Although with the emergence of Lawson so soon it doesn't look good. Hopefully we can neutralize him sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Remplier

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It is not necessary to choose all options that award affection points. It's okay to choose some "annoyance" options. It is a disparate relationship that the MC has with Nina. But you do have to make sure that she drinks a lot at the party, and then on the couch choose the option of "kiss her."
There is one other must-do action - gift Nina a dose of Morph at the beginning of the chapter. It's literally the only condition the code checks for to make that kissing choice available.

Reactions: gaimariy

kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
So, no harem tag in this one. As I'm using the WT multi-mod,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, that wouldn't be the case... I can't make up my mind between Freya and Lilith! :sneaky: Though, if I'm getting this right, if the Hearts are just representations of existing people in the real world created by the AI, doesn't that mean that only Nina, the doc and CEO are only the real (as in, actually human) LIs in the game so far?

The dev's previous game, Deliverance had multiple endings, one of them being getting them all and everything all at once, essentially... so, here's hoping. And contrary to what others have said, the non-sharing route was great too—no compromises regardless what flavour of poison you chose.

Deliverance was one of the more memorable sleeper hits for me, and I see even more potential with this new game. Production value is decently high, with character renders looking great all around. Story so far is also pretty interesting with engaging characters. With regard to getting the word out there and increasing the popularity for this game—if I were to offer my 2 cents—perhaps raising the level of presentation of the game's promotional materials in wherever you advertise might help. Things like even prettier banner graphics on this thread's first page or in Patreon can further make a good impression just enough for someone to hit that download or join button.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
So an update that's mostly a succesion of free roams during a party? I think I've already seen that :rolleyes::D

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So, no harem tag in this one. As I'm using the WT multi-mod,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, that wouldn't be the case... I can't make up my mind between Freya and Lilith! :sneaky: Though, if I'm getting this right, if the Hearts are just representations of existing people in the real world created by the AI, doesn't that mean that only Nina, the doc and CEO are only the real (as in, actually human) LIs in the game so far?

The dev's previous game, Deliverance had multiple endings, one of them being getting them all and everything all at once, essentially... so, here's hoping. And contrary to what others have said, the non-sharing route was great too—no compromises regardless what flavour of poison you chose.

Deliverance was one of the more memorable sleeper hits for me, and I see even more potential with this new game. Production value is decently high, with character renders looking great all around. Story so far is also pretty interesting with engaging characters. With regard to getting the word out there and increasing the popularity for this game—if I were to offer my 2 cents—perhaps raising the level of presentation of the game's promotional materials in wherever you advertise might help. Things like even prettier banner graphics on this thread's first page or in Patreon can further make a good impression just enough for someone to hit that download or join button.
screenshot-f95zone.to-2024.01.05-16_14_32.png
screenshot-f95zone.to-2024.01.05-16_13_47.png

kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
Well, an actual "harem end" is still up in the air, so it's not an actual route in my mind. Just possible flings along the way regardless whose route you're on, is the impression I'm getting.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, an actual "harem end" is still up in the air, so it's not an actual route in my mind. Just possible flings along the way regardless whose route you're on, is the impression I'm getting.
We're 4 updates in...

The game is about collecting LI's...as the dev wrote...it's in your job description...you are a cock! There will be a harem...of sorts.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy and cxx
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes