MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You speak without knowing, this is only my opinion and not that of the rest of my community (cucklover), I don't necessarily like the netorare when it comes to betrayal, cheating, etc...

I take pleasure when my wife takes pleasure (and it goes the other way)

However, I don't agree with your reasoning, I didn't play Delivrance for its NTR content but because Katherine's design attracted me, the story convinced me, and how the sharing/cuck part was introduced is undoubtedly the cherry on the cake.

As well as the romance that can be created with just one girl (which is the opposite of a harem).

What I find a pity is that I think 1T has talent in this kind of scene and to refuse it to please an audience that is less and less in the majority is to clearly restrict his talent.

There are many more games with a male MC and a "Harem" sexual orientation than NTR games with a CUCK/SWING orientation.

But we'll just have to see how the story unfolds over time, I just hope there will be real choices and not just a harem seen and re-seen like 3/4 of the games on this site.
I had nothing against your opinion, but simply answered on a topic that everyone also writes saying, “It’s a pity there is no NTR or sharing,” besides you, there are many of them. I understand them and have nothing against this genre... but you must understand that initially in Deliverance sharing or NTR were not in the plans, the developer did it, after which everyone wanted more sharing content than the Deliverance story itself, which 1Thousand regretted a little ...

I even remember the times when everyone demanded NTR as if they had forgotten about the game and were only focused on corrupting Katherine, Isn't this too much? every developer needs to listen less to the fans and follow their original plan more, which is what 1Thousand is doing now for Cybernetic Seduction... let's just enjoy the game and give the developers a chance. be it a harem or NTR, it’s just a game, everything has its own interests)))

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
That and the terrible cumshot graphics really drag down the sex scenes a bit. But it's an amazing game otherwise.
I too think the moneyshot effect leaves a lot to be desired. I would make the cum much more viscous and adhesive, and make it a bigger amount

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
im convinced every girl is a futa - havent seen a single vagina yet in this game and its pretty disconcerting
did you by any chance play "my pleasure"?
if not, do try it, it should be your dream game.
if yes, not sure why would anyone who has played that "gem" wish for more vaginas and/or arseholes in any other game.. that game has it all for a life and more.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Anyone have a save up to start of this update? I don't know why but I went to load from the save I made at the end of episode 3 and I have 3 saves from very 1st update and all other saves I had are gone! I am lost at where they decided to run off to but anyone help with a save be great!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif 88sTriangle_All_girls_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
What's the trigger for the last scene? High Nina annoyance? I didn't get it.
i didn't played yet so, not sure if u are asking if we need the annoyance status, or, what it is /// if u are asking what it is, u can choose some dialogues where u win +1 annoyance with the lady with the broken leg

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I downloaded 98% of mixdrop and suddenly the DL got cancelled. xD Please provide a good host... Thanks.

Reactions: RK - Milf

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
romp around and through the house until you find her.
how?
there is only 3 screens.
screen 1: a blue arrow pointing left, nothing else clickable
screen 2: a blue arrow pointing right (go back to screen 1), or blue arrow pointing left, nothing else clickable
screen 3: a blue arrow down (back to screen 2), or blue arrow up leading to "Not ready yet." message. Nothing else clickable

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how?
there is only 3 screens.
screen 1: a blue arrow pointing left, nothing else clickable
screen 2: a blue arrow pointing right (go back to screen 1), or blue arrow pointing left, nothing else clickable
screen 3: a blue arrow down (back to screen 2), or blue arrow up leading to "Not ready yet." message. Nothing else clickable
1. there are more screens
2. scroll/swipe down on those

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes