yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I always try to make games that feel true to what I love and envision. Simply put, I want to tell my stories. So creating CS isn't about catering to specific fan preferences. As for what's next, CS is shaping up to be a journey that I hope will last at least 4 more years. While I can't say for sure what the next game will be about, I'm pretty sure that NTR won't be making a comeback. The direction might change a bit (a harem game or not), but you won't see NTR in there.
I hope there are gonna be many more babes introduced, especially like Lilith if you have it planned out for 4 years. Anyways good to hear that you have got it figured out.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Being a fellow pirate, I totally get the frustration of waiting for a month for an update that's already out on Patreon. Honestly, I would totally splurge on the highest tiers just so I could share the game with everyone early. But 1Thousand is such a cool guy and he's always active in chat, so it would feel like betraying his trust. However, I have no qualms about leaking other games early, especially if the developers are shady. But 1Thousand is one of the few that I actually respect.

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
how you guy get this scene with Natalie, already ask the old man to help but she still got kickout? 1704031834656.png
I even replay and use the wt mod but still the same.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
how you guy get this scene with Natalie, already ask the old man to help but she still got kickout? View attachment 3220552
I even replay and use the wt mod but still the same.
Tulrek

Hello! I believe to get this scene you have to NOT ask Zhine to help when he wakes up after the incident.

Then, when you meet Natalie at the University there will be an option "Offer help - second chance".

Do that, and during a mansion free roam you'll see her in the "Activity" tab. Accept and she'll show up and you'll get the scene :)

Last edited:

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
Hello! I believe to get this scene you have to NOT ask Zhine to help when he wakes up after the incident.

Then, when you meet Natalie at the University there will be an option "Offer help - second chance".

Do that, and during a mansion free roam you'll see her in the "Activity" tab. Accept and she'll show up and you'll get the scene :)
oh thanks I will test this, its really a weird way to progress the story

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.4p.1] [1Thousand]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 524 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDROID TRIAL VERSION

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I always try to make games that feel true to what I love and envision. Simply put, I want to tell my stories. So creating CS isn't about catering to specific fan preferences. As for what's next, CS is shaping up to be a journey that I hope will last at least 4 more years. While I can't say for sure what the next game will be about, I'm pretty sure that NTR won't be making a comeback. The direction might change a bit (a harem game or not), but you won't see NTR in there.
I agree with you, personally I didn't play the NTR path in deliverance, but Katherine was the sexiest in deliverance, her relationship with her husband and her personality are all the reasons why I liked your first game! so I wish you good luck in the new game and I will already try to play Cybernetic! It's nice that there is also a harem here, good luck! 1Thousand (y)

Reactions: Krysis_here

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CyberneticSeduction-EP4P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes