henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
Keen for liliths update man. Might just wait it out for a year and try to magically forget about the game.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi!
As promised, Cybernetic Seduction Episode 4 P1 changelog is here:
- 1150+ renders,
- 79 animations,
- 4 new music tracks, 7 new SFX,
- brand new heist planning system.

Tomorrow will be the official release for $25 Patrons! Get ready!

Stay tuned!

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
I

Hi!
As promised, Cybernetic Seduction Episode 4 P1 changelog is here:
- 1150+ renders,
- 79 animations,
- 4 new music tracks, 7 new SFX,
- brand new heist planning system.

Tomorrow will be the official release for $25 Patrons! Get ready!

Stay tuned!
I played it yesterday bro. Its a real nice update....I wont try spoil it but its nice.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
1Thousand Yo man, big fan of you here since early Deliverance, I just wanted to ask something for the future game lol, I didnt yet try cybernetic, because well I liked the NTR concept about Deliverance, so seeing this game wasn't gonna include any NTR topic and focus mainly on harem. I wanna know is cybernetic just a change of air and pleasing harem fans or you won't do any NTR again in your future games ?

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
1Thousand Yo man, big fan of you here since early Deliverance, I just wanted to ask something for the future game lol, I didnt yet try cybernetic, because well I liked the NTR concept about Deliverance, so seeing this game wasn't gonna include any NTR topic and focus mainly on harem. I wanna know is cybernetic just a change of air and pleasing harem fans or you won't do any NTR again in your future games ?
I always try to make games that feel true to what I love and envision. Simply put, I want to tell my stories. So creating CS isn't about catering to specific fan preferences. As for what's next, CS is shaping up to be a journey that I hope will last at least 4 more years. While I can't say for sure what the next game will be about, I'm pretty sure that NTR won't be making a comeback. The direction might change a bit (a harem game or not), but you won't see NTR in there.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I always try to make games that feel true to what I love and envision. Simply put, I want to tell my stories. So creating CS isn't about catering to specific fan preferences. As for what's next, CS is shaping up to be a journey that I hope will last at least 4 more years. While I can't say for sure what the next game will be about, I'm pretty sure that NTR won't be making a comeback. The direction might change a bit (a harem game or not), but you won't see NTR in there.
Well, Deliverance was surely a nice ride, and I respect your decision, it's your game after all. Kinda sad that won't be seeing NTR from you for the next few years, or who knows when lol, but I will try to give this game a shot nevertheless, thank you for your amazing work.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Well, Deliverance was surely a nice ride, and I respect your decision, it's your game after all. Kinda sad that won't be seeing NTR from you for the next few years, or who knows when lol, but I will try to give this game a shot nevertheless, thank you for your amazing work.
Mature response. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yougiblack
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes