Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
It deserves ? Or Deliverance is far away ?
I personally, prefer this one. More sci-fi orientated, the story is very good, but imo a bit more complicated to follow than Deliverance, especially at the beginning.
The animation and visuals are as excellent as ever.

Reactions: ziggy81

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
I personally, prefer this one. More sci-fi orientated, the story is very good, but imo a bit more complicated to follow than Deliverance, especially at the beginning.
The animation and visuals are as excellent as ever.
This is argurably gonna be one of the best games ever like 1thousand is really killing it atm. He's so underated tho I know devs with a huge audience that don't do a fraction of the quality he does. But bro Lilith has to be the sexiest character on earth holy moly. That one scene when you meet her for the first time. I knew i was gonna be hooked to the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think this game is more promising than deliverance story wise. Also, the women here are bustier, which I LOVE.
uummmmm............... saying that women are bustier on this than deliverance kinda hints that you didn't play deliverance.

Reactions: Zepts and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The release is planned for this month, probably around December 20th. I've mentioned it on my Discord, so if anyone's interested, feel free to join.
special or regular (ep4)?
if the latter, thats some great news.

Jul 31, 2023
I absolutely love this game. ( this is already a favourite)

The models are good but what really struck me was the lighting. I love the way it draws the eye to the characters in the scenes.

The score is great (although the metal/rock playing in some scenes seemed out of place) and the story is immersive and mysterious at points.

Im so into brunette older women so i am looking forward to romancing/seducing Mrs Zhine.

If you ever get your game onto Steam ill wish list/buy once it is possible.
Wishlist Cybernetic Seduction Season 1 on Steam!

View attachment 3180691
Screenshot 2023-12-17 135719.png

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes