moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Kinda stuck...I think. The only thing on my To-Do List is to "Discuss Nina's health with Liam." However, he is nowhere to be found and there is nothing to interact with. Is this the end of EP-3 or am I missing something?
He is almost hidden in the background where Nina is doing her exercises

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Playing episode 3 -- Gabby is scary. Her face morphs into scary faces.

Hmmm. Also noted that I have to choose the uncolored choice (using the mod) to get the final sex scene for Natalie.

Finally, I think the dev based the faces of the women on actual people. Some of the faces look familiar.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2023
I absolutely love this game. ( this is already a favourite)

The models are good but what really struck me was the lighting. I love the way it draws the eye to the characters in the scenes.

The score is great (although the metal/rock playing in some scenes seemed out of place) and the story is immersive and mysterious at points.

Im so into brunette older women so i am looking forward to romancing/seducing Mrs Zhine.

If you ever get your game onto Steam ill wish list/buy once it is possible.

Reactions: yandex

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
just got to the part where nina explains that no one is real except for the agents. Honestly a little disappointing, made me not give a shit about the other characters anymore. Hope that maybe those chips somehow connect the emotion/experience to the real person by the end

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
just got to the part where nina explains that no one is real except for the agents. Honestly a little disappointing, made me not give a shit about the other characters anymore. Hope that maybe those chips somehow connect the emotion/experience to the real person by the end
Yeah, it does make every interaction the MC has with other "people" oddly hollow, especially any ethical compunctions. He's just playing a video game, none of them are real.

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
What's puzzling me is the affection score of Mrs. Zhine. All the Effort just results in one single point. I thought I had been subtle with the other women around, for her not getting annoyed. But still 1 Point. Would I be better off not trying anything with her and concentrate on the other hotties?

Also I would like to use the mouse wheel in the character section, but I have to use the slider to get to the lower entries. When I do so and go back to look at another character I,m right back at the top. It's a bit tedious.

Never the less it's a real good game and I love the characters. I do have a kink for clothing, so what Mia said came right out of my heart. The lingery often is gorgeos, but off and forgotten in seconds. WHY???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's puzzling me is the affection score of Mrs. Zhine. All the Effort just results in one single point. I thought I had been subtle with the other women around, for her not getting annoyed. But still 1 Point. Would I be better off not trying anything with her and concentrate on the other hotties?
focus on all atm. that's why mc is there.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys. Any ideia why dont show me any job in the tab ?

View attachment 3039355

thanks
Pretty much what cxx said. Gotta advance through the story.

Jobs are only available during certain freeroams. If you missed it in one freeroam, it won't be available in another freeroam. They are tied to those specific freeroams only. At least, that is my experience with it.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Eh i just played the game for the first time and i'm not quite sure i agree with you. It could indeed be a game but what purpose would that serve? Why would the company invest so many resources into dealing with zhine or any of the other places they sent Nina to if its just a game? Hell even Deloney calls it a "simulation". I'd imagine it's more like your secretly uploading into alternate realities or other worlds but for argument sake let's say your right and it is just a game, it doesn't necessarily mean relationships are pointless because you will probably have the option of permanently uploading at the end of the game if you desire to stay in that world.

i believe there is more going on here then you think, especially with Aegis.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Eh i just played the game for the first time and i'm not quite sure i agree with you. It could indeed be a game but what purpose would that serve? Why would the company invest so many resources into dealing with zhine or any of the other places they sent Nina to if its just a game? Hell even Deloney calls it a "simulation". I'd imagine it's more like your secretly uploading into alternate realities or other worlds but for argument sake let's say your right and it is just a game, it doesn't necessarily mean relationships are pointless because you will probably have the option of permanently uploading at the end of the game if you desire to stay in that world.

i believe there is more going on here then you think, especially with Aegis.
It's kinda like Inception meets the Matrix...

Reactions: Sleepy666
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes