Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Played the whole thing in a matter of 3 days. Pretty good so far, decent story and nice characters, male and female, and nice renders overall.

1) If I had to make a top 10 list of favourite girls from the game, I'd put Nina at 1 and the second one I'd start it at 5 lmao, that's how much I prefer Nina over the rest, so when can we expect a straight up romance for her ? Or some action ? Whichever comes first ?
2) Money & Morph are so inconsistant in the game. Lynch takes all your money, doesn't matter how much you have, and she gives you Morph but your Morph meter stays the same so that doesn't make any sense.
3) Doing jobs supposedly lowers Danger, I have yet to see that

Overall, I feel like the sandbox aspects of the game really need some revisiting. Map navigation straight up sucks, whether it's moving with the directional arrows, or moving from room to room with the side scrolling, because you have to scroll a lot and it's annoying and pointlessly time consuming. Menu navigation also needs to be touched upon because phone messages closing on their own once the conversation is over is meh, among other things.

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
fuck man... as a long member of this community, I can't understand how I missed this astonishing game...
The story is very interesting, every character is unique and of course those asses.... lots of big asses...
Lilith is omfg... what a woman!
The scenes are a bit repetitive and for my taste I want to see more pussy from different angles, and more cunnilingus and stuff like that. But it's a minor detail here and there.
Overall it's a unique game in this fapping universe.

Reactions: Aristos

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Played the whole thing in a matter of 3 days. Pretty good so far, decent story and nice characters, male and female, and nice renders overall.

1) If I had to make a top 10 list of favourite girls from the game, I'd put Nina at 1 and the second one I'd start it at 5 lmao, that's how much I prefer Nina over the rest, so when can we expect a straight up romance for her ? Or some action ? Whichever comes first ?
2) Money & Morph are so inconsistant in the game. Lynch takes all your money, doesn't matter how much you have, and she gives you Morph but your Morph meter stays the same so that doesn't make any sense.
3) Doing jobs supposedly lowers Danger, I have yet to see that

Overall, I feel like the sandbox aspects of the game really need some revisiting. Map navigation straight up sucks, whether it's moving with the directional arrows, or moving from room to room with the side scrolling, because you have to scroll a lot and it's annoying and pointlessly time consuming. Menu navigation also needs to be touched upon because phone messages closing on their own once the conversation is over is meh, among other things.
2. I think laser fix in OP fixes the money. As for Morph, she gives you one dose and you use it during her scene, so it makes sense that nothing changes
3. There's one cleaning job that pays no money but lowers the danger, I think it's available after Rodick's suicide

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well this was a lot more content than I expected, overall pretty decent game, the story is really interesting. The sandbox/freeroam isn't horrible either, I've seen way worse.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Ep.3
*** UPDATED POST: 2023-OCT-05 ***

Traducción al español - 100% manual - Episode 3

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. No se reemplazará ningún archivo y el juego arrancará ya en español.
AVISO.- El menú principal, el de ajustes (Settings), el de carga y guardado, etc están en inglés porque los botones son imágenes que no he traducido. Esta vez no hay opción de cambio de idioma en el menú "Settings", pero se puede cambiar de idioma pulsando las teclas 'x' (inglés) y 'z' (español) en cualquier momento de la partida.

---
Spanish translation - 100% manually translated - Episode 3

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game. No files will be replaced. The game will start in Spanish.
WARNING.- Main menu, Settings menu, Load/Save menu, etc are still displayed in English because the original buttons are pics that I haven't translated. This time there's no switch language option on the Settings menu, but you can still switch languages by pressing the 'x' (English) and 'z' (Spanish) keys at any moment during the game.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I still don't get the whole point of the simulation environment but I'm starting to see several interesting details in terms of storytelling, both in the sim and in the real world. Like, has anyone else noticed the blue car that constantly appears near the MC during his runs through the city? Or how different the MC's report to Aegis is presented to Mrs. Deloney from what he actually said, despite Nina assuring that no one would redact it?. I'm intrigued by Gabby's convos on the phone: who is she always talking to? And what's the deal with Det. Caine's findings? And I also like how differently the date with Freya ends if you didn't fuck her and just offered your help back in Ep1, really sweet.

So, all in all, I'm starting to actually care about what's going on, which wasn't really the case in chapters 1 & 2. There is still plenty of room for improvements in animations and sex scenes (and the gui is clunky as hell) but this guy is one of the good ones as he always delivers meaty updates and interesting stories with plenty of sex scenes, no delays, and no broken promises.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
what version? windows, linux, mac, android, compressed?
i have the same problem, and i just got the game this week
when loading the save game file, the name is erased, they call me "None"
fyi, i;m playing the PC version, Uncompressed, not sure about everything else ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have the same problem, and i just got the game this week
when loading the save game file, the name is erased, they call me "None"
fyi, i;m playing the PC version, Uncompressed, not sure about everything else ...
post a save.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
guys how to help natalie?
I talked about her with zihane and still she was kicked out of everything
then we meet her in uni and there are 3 options
which one to choose?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
which one to choose?
use wt-mod.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
which one to choose?
The MC can use one of his favours with the boss; she'll be kicked out initially but will get another offer after being left to stew for a bit. It's just to show off Zhine being manipulative.

Don't remember the exact conversation options off-hand but can dig them out if needed.

Reactions: Guz007

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Don't know if this is a glitch or what not complaining either way just weird anyway, I did the dirty deed with Lynch got the leg lazer now all I had at the time was 26zc anywho completed mission, but it said I didn't have enough money but according to the character bio for Nina it says lazer acquired and instead of taking money away from me I received 8 additional zc for a total of 34 go figure lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't know if this is a glitch or what not complaining either way just weird anyway, I did the dirty deed with Lynch got the leg lazer now all I had at the time was 26zc anywho completed mission, but it said I didn't have enough money but according to the character bio for Nina it says lazer acquired and instead of taking money away from me I received 8 additional zc for a total of 34 go figure lol.
it has bug, i cheated enuf money and over and lost everything. it has been mentioned few times on this thread. dev will fix it on next version

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Kinda stuck...I think. The only thing on my To-Do List is to "Discuss Nina's health with Liam." However, he is nowhere to be found and there is nothing to interact with. Is this the end of EP-3 or am I missing something?

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes