crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
The ladies in the game are great, special mention to asses. Just superb. The problem for me is the story. I get that some people are into isekais, virtual worlds and all the jazz but to me that type of scenario is a bit redundant. I mean we are already playing into a simulation, so in that type of stories you're a dude playing as a dude who plays o_O

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I am also disappointed that the female protagonist in this game did not attract me as much as in the previous work, and I cannot even play it anymore. I feel like there is nothing that attracts me.
We respect your opinion, man. Feel free to move on, if that's the case. We'll somehow manage to survive without you. Our boi Abhai showed you how in the post above.;)

all the jazz but to me that type of scenario is a bit redundant. I mean we are already playing into a simulation, so in that type of stories you're a dude playing as a dude who plays o_O
I hear you, but this is only the 3rd Ep. Anything can happen in the next ones, especially after the issues Aegis had with their supercomputer and AI, that's why the story's so interesting, IMO.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update again, some sex and plenty of funnies, plot advanced a bit. ran out of money actually (to get that medical laser) so made some wrong choices somewhere but nothing which save editor couldn't fix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

classicleo

Jul 21, 2020
I played with mod and didn't get all the scenes from gallery.
might be some choice lead to alternate scenes that mod doesn't mention?

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
The animations and renders are great. The only complaint I have is about how weird the cumshots look. Looks like you are spraying milk or something.

None of the games I have played here have actual good looking cumshots, but at least they have thicker consistency than milk ffs.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Two (non-gamebreaking) bugs in episode 3:

Edit: More seriously, the price check for buying the laser is the wrong way round, so the mc ends up with 0 money and in debt to her if he has more money than her asking price, rather than vice versa:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Thousand

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Two (non-gamebreaking) bugs in episode 3:

Edit: More seriously, the price check for buying the laser is the wrong way round, so the mc ends up with 0 money and in debt to her if he has more money than her asking price, rather than vice versa:
Thanks a lot! Two minor bugs fixed. And about the laser purchase, it's already been fixed - MEGA - it's also linked in the OP.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes