Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.3] Unofficial Android Port + IAmAB's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 525mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
how do i get natalie's scene in this update?
1. when Zhine offers either money or favors, choose favors. you can use one to ask him help her immediately or later, doesn't matter much
2. when she tells you bad news at the university, either offer to help her if you didn't ask Zhine already or tell her that Zhine will fix the problem if you did
3. next freeroam at the mansion, there's an activity you have to accept, she'll appear outside at the pool. talk to her, talk to Zhine in his bedroom, talk to her at the pool again and "accept payment"

Reactions: marshalberlin

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
1. when Zhine offers either money or favors, choose favors. you can use one to ask him help her immediately or later, doesn't matter much
2. when she tells you bad news at the university, either offer to help her if you didn't ask Zhine already or tell her that Zhine will fix the problem if you did
3. next freeroam at the mansion, there's an activity you have to accept, she'll appear outside at the pool. talk to her, talk to Zhine in his bedroom, talk to her at the pool again and "accept payment"
I got an incomplete on the scene how do I get the rest of it?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Very good find on those bugs.
1. Easy fix, nothing serious.
2. Also an easy fix, but it has more consequences... not too drastic
3. Also fixed - and yet another good find.

Thank you for helping me out! :)
oh, I forgot. in the last set of choices during Cox's scene (anal/keep fucking/cum), "Keep fucking Cox" brings you back to the previous menu (the one with Morph option), also nothing too difficult. and anal option doesn't bring you back but that one might be intentional

I've been using it in this ep, used it with Gabby, the Cop and of course it's auto use with Lynch, didn't get an option in the Nat scene
Just checked, you had to also use it in Natalie's previous scene at the bar. Then I think you should still have enough for one last dose during her scene. I think I used it every time I could and still had the option

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
oh, I forgot. in the last set of choices during Cox's scene (anal/keep fucking/cum), "Keep fucking Cox" brings you back to the previous menu (the one with Morph option), also nothing too difficult. and anal option doesn't bring you back but that one might be intentional

Just checked, you had to also use it in Natalie's previous scene at the bar. Then I think you should still have enough for one last dose during her scene. I think I used it every time I could and still had the option
And here I was rationing it out (like The Doctor cutscene implied I should) and not using it unless I needed to/benefited from it (Cox and Gabby only get sex satisfaction from it) so I don't get addicted... like Nina. well gonna keep doing that but time for a Junkie save

Reactions: John972

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
What options are cut off based on Confidence vs Care? I know that you need a certain amount of confidence to wish Gabby good luck the first time you meet her but more importantly to offer to talk to Zhine for Emily

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah that's true, I'll probably just monitor future updates to see what happens and decide if I'll pick this up again after that. Simply put, I've got too many other lewd games that capture my interest more (and only so much free time to play them all) than to try and force my way through something I'm not feeling. We'll see what happens.

While I wouldn't put it that harshly lol, I do think relating them to dream scenes is a perfect comparison actually. It just feels kind of pointless now. Go through all these essentially fake scenes and relationships only to wake up and not have any of them matter. Hopefully there's something deeper going on.
Wouldn't be surprised if the whole twist later on will be something like stuff from "Inception"/Bleeding Effect from Assassin's Creed where simulation somehow influences people IRL.

On the other hand - what kind of roles wives/daughters/corrupt cops/subordinates play outside of simulation? I don't want to sound harsh, but this game has "Future plotholes" written all over it.

The whole Matrix/Tron concept is great and interesting, but the way the writer chose to implement it is silly, imo.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
...but time for a Junkie save
Ha, 'can't fault your reasoning there.

It's the funny thing about AVNs... you can read the warning signs in the game, but still feel compelled to make "bad" choices because there are no real life risks or consequences. I guess that's part of the fantasy. In this case, it will be hoping 1thousand makes a "happy ending" way out should addiction set in (then again, addiction could be the catalyst to join Nina and spend the rest of your days in a fantasy sim when the mission ends, rather than returning to real life).

John972

Apr 24, 2018
HELP . How do i Continue free roam,,, NOT READY>>

Any Tips?

View attachment 2960381
Click on the "Not ready yet" banner.

That will take you back to the previous screen/part of the mansion, where you can access the right-hand control panels to: 1. check to see what outstandinged tasks you have, and 2. navigate to the part of the mansion(s) where you can complete any outstanding task(s). Once all non-optional tasks are complete, you will be able to end the free-roam component.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes