Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I really like the game, hence, that´s why i am one of his supporters but the women in his last game were way more beautiful.
Nobody compares to Katherine.
I have to disagree completely.

I loved Deliverance and I liked almost all the female cast in the game, but we sometimes tend to idealize the first things that we experienced when something now comes along. In my case, I remember seeing the females in City Of Broken Dreamers when it was announced and thinking they couldn't compare to the girls in Depraved Awakening (I was young and stupid :( ).
Kat was beautiful, sexy and also unique because of her role in the game, which made many players fall in love with her. Almost all the other women in the game were also gorgeous and sexy. However, the women in CS are much better for the following reasons:

1) Some LIs such as Lilith or Kendra have a beauty that is unparalleled by anyone in Deliverance, in my opinion.
2) Nina is a very improved version of Sarah (thick like Sarah but better proportioned, a much prettier model, plus she's a redhead :HideThePain:)
3) Gabby and Cleo are clearly inspired by Andrea, so Deliverance can't win there; at most, it'd be a draw.
4) Natalie's face and skin complexion remind me of a certain someone that you seem to like a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She'd only be missing her role as the MC's cheerful wife who can be shared, but objectively she's as attractive as Kat, if not more (her horrible hair color aside).
5) Finally, from my point of view the poses and above all facial expressions have been improved A LOT, making the women in this game way more natural and appealing for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's one thing though that I think is really disappointing, namely the sex scenes.
The sex scenes in the second half of Deliverance were very well executed. Even though the renders weren't nearly as good as in CS, you felt there was a smooth transition between the different stages of a scene since the gaps were filled with renders and conversation. Besides, the animations were quite good.

In CS, on the other hand, the renders are gorgeous, but the scenes sometimes feel superficial or robotic, and the animations repetitive and bland. (Long text in spoiler.)
I remember reading other users writing similiar criticism of the sex scenes in the past months. I preferred to wait a bit longer to see how they would evolve. So yeah, I pretty much love this game as I did Deliverance, but I have a huge gripe about this particular and very important aspect of the game.

Last edited:

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
is there a way to avoid having sex with mia after she tried on and bought the dress? the only other option i tried is not praising mia during her dress up and she ended up leaving MC while saying his attitude is atrocious.... i feel bad. are there no other option? or do i have to have enough money to buy the dress on my own? is that even possible?

MC's bank account is literally 0 (even got into a debt) because of he bought the laser machine for nina's leg.... also i get that MC has to be a cock but i wish MC can at least be choosy on which character he has to fuck... and no offense taken.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
is there a way to avoid having sex with mia after she tried on and bought the dress? the only other option i tried is not praising mia during her dress up and she ended up leaving MC while saying his attitude is atrocious.... i feel bad. are there no other option? or do i have to have enough money to buy the dress on my own? is that even possible?

MC's bank account is literally 0 (even got into a debt) because of he bought the laser machine for nina's leg.... also i get that MC has to be a cock but i wish MC can at least be choosy on which character he has to fuck... and no offense taken.
if you are talking about the dress for Nina, when Mia helps you out, you should have enough money to buy it yourself...just do all side quests.

im very much on milfs only paths, and Mia is one of my favorites, yet i ve checked that particular scene and you arent forced to go with her -you just have to go with no peaking, next, next, next...buy it an go home, with no option to go with her at all.
if you were peaking at her, or showed particular interest in her and the dresses you are presented with options to buy the derss and leave or to go to her place.
either way, if you refuse her there, she isnt upset and says just "you owe me..see you next time".

so if you have got that outcome, youve had to do something quite wrong earlier in the game.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019

That's because of a bug while buying the laser from Lynch. Try using this link - . Copy and paste it to CS Ep.3 /game folder and reattempt the laser purchase. It should resolve the problem.

I very quickly checked and the file doesn't cause any other issues. I've also included a link to it in the thread.

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
That's because of a bug while buying the laser from Lynch. Try using this link - MEGA . Copy and paste it to CS Ep.3 /game folder and reattempt the laser purchase. It should resolve the problem.

I very quickly checked and the file doesn't cause any other issues. I've also included a link to it in the thread.
out of curiosity how much money do i have to pay for the dress? i already tried installing the script that you just sent and reattempt the laser purchase. only got 1Zc left. my money before was 31Zc. i guess i don't have enough money in the first place. so i might have done something wrong. as far as i remember the only time i spent money was giving the maid emily (?) 4Zc and choosing for Zhine's favour instead of money. oh and also spending money 5Zc to find jane's parents... maybe that did it... or maybe i unconsciously missed a few jobs (i don't think i did tho).

also i chose not to peek at mia and always choosing next during the dress up. the only option i had was asking her to pay for the dress... rip.

Last edited:

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
out of curiosity how much money do i have to pay for the dress? i already tried installing the script that you just sent and reattempt the laser purchase. only got 1Zc left. my money before was 31Zc. i guess i don't have enough money in the first place. so i might have done something wrong. as far as i remember the only time i spent money was giving the maid emily (?) 4Zc and choosing for Zhine's favour instead of money. oh and also spending money 5Zc to find jane's parents... maybe that did it... or maybe i unconsciously missed a few jobs (i don't think i did tho).

also i chose not to peek at mia and always choosing next during the dress up. the only option i had was asking her to pay for the dress... rip.
5 ZC for the dress.
If you reveal some... secrets to Lynch, she lowers the price by 25. Another 25 after the sex scene.
You could always choose an alternetive way to get the laser from

Reactions: shootinstar

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Cybernetic Seduction Episode 3 with IAmAB's multi mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: snakeplisskin

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Ha, 'can't fault your reasoning there.

It's the funny thing about AVNs... you can read the warning signs in the game, but still feel compelled to make "bad" choices because there are no real life risks or consequences. I guess that's part of the fantasy. In this case, it will be hoping 1thousand makes a "happy ending" way out should addiction set in (then again, addiction could be the catalyst to join Nina and spend the rest of your days in a fantasy sim when the mission ends, rather than returning to real life).
It's the same to people losing fights/ boss battles in some games on purpose just to see the "You've lost" cutscenes(Resident Evil and Batman are good examples of that).
Don't think that I would tell something new, but we'd probably be surprised at amount of shitty and horrible decisions people will make if they could get away/reverse it.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Pros
  • Good looking characters

Cons
  • Cyber. For me, anything like that gets boring really fast, as it happened now. I didn't last long and started pressing ctrl.
  • It quickly became boring. I couldn't read for long because there was too much text without anything happening.
  • Sandbox kills the rest of my interest. Even though there is not much sandbox, bored I couldn't bear to click on the arrows.

The previous game was much better. I look forward to the next game if it wasn't like this one.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hm. all your arguments are valid. Maybe it is just me prefering the more petite woman in games.
That's fair. The only LI in Cybernetic Seduction who's really on the slim side is the doctor, maybe also the boss.
Natalie is similar to Kat, I must say, but she's arguably a bit curvier.
I'm a fan of curvy women and juicy booties, so for me this game is paradise :love:

well katherine wasn't that petite.
Yeah, but I get what he meant; Kat had big boobs but she was rather slender.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

Realistically, since this game is geared more towards the harem crowd this scenario works perfectly. You're given a job to infiltrate(pun intended) by any means. Which allows you to have encounters various women versus your typical college game where you're "experimenting" just for the sake of it. It's the Matrix meets James Bond.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I am also disappointed that the female protagonist in this game did not attract me as much as in the previous work, and I cannot even play it anymore. I feel like there is nothing that attracts me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Beast Master69

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The ladies in the game are great, special mention to asses. Just superb. The problem for me is the story. I get that some people are into isekais, virtual worlds and all the jazz but to me that type of scenario is a bit redundant. I mean we are already playing into a simulation, so in that type of stories you're a dude playing as a dude who plays o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes