Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice girls and renders also story sounds kinda cool and intersting but male mc... i assume the mc is not an old or ugly guy? cause yes sorry that would be my kink here. anyway nice story idea

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
nice girls and renders also story sounds kinda cool and intersting but male mc... i assume the mc is not an old or ugly guy? cause yes sorry that would be my kink here. anyway nice story idea
you can see mc's face in the preview screens (e.g. the 6th one)

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Does anyone know why all the characters in the game keep calling me, "None" instead of the specific name I chose for the MC?

Edit: I restarted the game without using the universal mod play other options path and it seems to work.

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Would've been a much better game with FEMDOM...
I can only see 2 females who would do that Nina and the Mask girl. Hell the Mask girl basically said she's a dominatrix.

The ending maybe I forgot shit but was that planned with the MC or did they just went rogue?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No Sharing, No Swinging, No NTR, No any other NTR-related fetish. :cry:

That sad, I found it so hot in Delivrance but no problem, I'll give it a chance anyway, I liked the Delivrance story.
Come on guys, it’s the same thing every time... I’m sure you like Deliverance not because there is NTR or Sharringu, but because you NTR fans liked to corrupt Katherine, none of the fans mentioned a possible NTR with Sarah or with another girl, it’s all about Katherine and her sexuality, of course i miss the game Deliverance and the sexiest character as a wife who was always ready to support her husband. but enough is enough and the game is over, it’s time to come to terms with it, I don’t see the matter at all in the lack of NTR or sharing, just enjoy the new game) Dev has already said many times that he doesn’t plan such a plot in the new game, and what’s the point? if Dev had done this in this game of sharing, many would have already written “Without Katherine it’s not the same. that there is no sharing, but simply because Deliverance ended hastily and did not give a full story with Katherine..."

No offense, but it’s time to stop, to tell the truth, I also miss Katherine, it’s been a year now, everything is calm now, especially since no one is stopping you from going through Deliverance again. (y) :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes