JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just got around to finishing the update, and I have to say every update of the game has been good and so far this one also didn't disappoint.

Good amount of interactions between the characters in this update (as well as the sex scenes, heh) not to mention Nina's teasing with the bro-sis remarks as well as tease while MC is having sex with other girls had me chuckling.

The heist planning, it was pretty much self-explanatory.

All in all, great update and I'm looking forward to the next part.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
The girls in this game have some of the best looking asses in a VN I've ever seen

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Alright I've just recently found out about the game and while I can't really say much yet I have a bit of constructive criticism that I wish to say: Sometimes it's really hard to follow who's speaking, VNs should allow you to understand who's talking without constantly having to check the name tag and this game doesn't do a very good job at this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dolfe67

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Alright I've just recently found out about the game and while I can't really say much yet I have a bit of constructive criticism that I wish to say: Sometimes it's really hard to follow who's speaking, VNs should allow you to understand who's talking without constantly having to check the name tag and this game doesn't do a very good job at this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah it's definitely a deliberate creative choice to have more interesting and expressive camera movements than most games on here—something I appreciate—but it does get confusing occasionally, e.g. with Freya and Bianca where I'm constantly forgetting which one is which.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes