DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Dev Update #150

Content
Hi! I hope you’re doing well!

Rendering and More Rendering
Lately, I've been putting 90% of my attention on rendering and the remaining 10% on writing. Coding is mostly done, but I'll definitely need to revisit it before the update is complete. Episode 5_1 is still in the works and will take some time to be ready—currently, I'm estimating about 1.5 to 2 months. This timeline is tentative since I've recently upgraded to a new, faster PC, and I'm still gauging its impact on my workflow. Rest assured, any significant changes or updates will be instantly communicated.

Rendering scenes and color grading are moving along without a hitch. I'm excited to start sharing more previews with you starting next week!

"MC, we need to cook!"
I've also been developing a new, optional system that involves the main character cooking up batches of Morph. My goal is to make this as engaging and interactive as possible. For those who might prefer a less hands-on approach, you'll have the option to skip this feature or experience it in the standard visual novel style, which requires less interaction and lets you simply enjoy the process.

Look forward to more previews soon, along with a poll to decide on the monthly character render!

Take care!

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Dev Update #151

Poll

Dev update #151

• Mia3
  • Lilith27
  • Both (multiple playthroughs)9
  • 2024-06-08

• 39 votes
Content
Hi! Really quick update!
I'm going to say it again (and again) - rendering is moving at an astonishing speed, thanks to the new PC setup. It’s genuinely a pleasure to work on the renders now. The sheer amount of work I can achieve in a day is incredibly motivating.
However, there's a small hiccup – the heat output from the machine is enormous! While the internal components like GPU and CPU maintain low temperatures, my room (without the AC) feels like a sauna. I'm exploring solutions, including the dream of having my own separate office. It’s clear now more than ever that working where I sleep isn’t going to cut it much longer.

As for the tasks at hand, it’s the usual blend of rendering, writing, and coding. Nothing new. To add a bit of fun and engagement, I’d love to get your thoughts through a for-fun poll.

Who did you side with in the Zhine affair – Lilith or Mia? Let’s hear it!

Thank you for your continued support! Your encouragement fuels these late nights and heated (quite literally!) development sessions.

Take care!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man, i hope the Dev becomes "Sure" during development and adds in an optional Harem ending with all these beautiful ladies :love:
as it's been said things happen in virtual world and zhine's family's etc location is unknown on real world.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't played the game yet so, sry but i didnt understand anything you wanted to say with the references :LOL:
1, mc et co adventure in virtual world.
2. that's why harem is unlikely
3. location of other ppls in virtual world is unknown in real world.
4. that's why harem is unlikely

Reactions: AlexMpog

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
1, mc et co adventure in virtual world.
2. that's why harem is unlikely
3. location of other ppls in virtual world is unknown in real world.
4. that's why harem is unlikely
I see, maybe the girls could tell the MC where they live in the real world later in the game? Do you see that happening?

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes