AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
heya
I just bought the game recently so probably might have missed discussion on this topic

could anybody explain what was this all about and why did she do that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, I didn't annoy Nina, tried to be nice, got a fucking laser for her and that's what we get for this - we get beaten up lol
I thought that's because we choose to peek on Val when she is masturbating, but nah - it happens regardless
And dialogues during this scene don't explain why either, also I am not native, maybe I missed some subcontext there?

Does this beating scene happens regardless of how we treat Nina, or was it a bug in my playthrough?
I am playing steam version.

Thanks beforehand

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no need to be nice to her, she likes to get annoyed especially at start of game before she makes report about what she thinks on mc, after that you can be nice or just annoy her.

dunno if wt-mod here works with steam version.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
heya
I just bought the game recently so probably might have missed discussion on this topic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, I didn't annoy Nina, tried to be nice, got a fucking laser for her and that's what we get for this - we get beaten up lol
I thought that's because we choose to peek on Val when she is masturbating, but nah - it happens regardless
And dialogues during this scene don't explain why either, also I am not native, maybe I missed some subcontext there?

Does this beating scene happens regardless of how we treat Nina, or was it a bug in my playthrough?
I am playing steam version.

Thanks beforehand
Feel for you), I didn't understand this scene as well.
Always treated Nina good and got my ass kicked for no reason)

I thought that's because I fucked Mia in Nina's dress, - but nah, I think this scene happens regardless of how you play and what you do in a game. Nina is just a violent psycho:D

She wasn't my favorite but I liked her, though after this scene I just tolerate her as a team member, not interested in her route anymore.

And that's crazy, usually I am into bitchy LIs with difficult/complex personality, but, oh well, I am just not into being beaten up for no reason by a LI whenever she feels like it:rolleyes:

The game is good though, good thing I bought it on weekends)), cause couldn't stop playing it until the end of updates.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I'm only getting started. I am impressed by this game in many ways. I was ready to call it one of the best. But then...

mc and pal run into the main target bad guy in the middle of being assassinated. They save his life and the next day he hires tham to be part of his oranization. So now in a minit they are right where they need to be so they can do their inside maneuvers. Nah, I don't usually accept plot contrivances like that. Sure, there was a time when our hero rides up with an army right when suzy is being tied to the rail road tracks, saves her, and thus gets the girl, all of which was a brand new plot idea.

Oh, well, maybe dev thought I might be in a hurry to see The Dick do his stuff. But don't do that again, alright?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes