Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
The game is really good, great work! I can't wait to see what's next! I also tried playing from the beginning while avoiding certain characters, and I realized that despite avoiding them, they still send us nudes. Strange, isn't it?

Reactions: Eldar and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The game is really good, great work! I can't wait to see what's next! I also tried playing from the beginning while avoiding certain characters, and I realized that despite avoiding them, they still send us nudes. Strange, isn't it?
not only here, in many games advertised as multiple choices/paths it is painfully obvious they were primarily made as full harem games - because even if mc can reject some chick (which is the ultimate achievement in such games - "wanna fuck her", "im not gonna fuck her (now)") - the game still forces her upon him relentlessly, including nudes through phones-chats sometimes :HideThePain:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
mc's job is to fuck'em all.
did those haremers finally reprogram you, cxx?
are you starting to advertise mindless fuckfest kns now?
if so, perhaps you should reconsider your presence in this thread;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did those haremers finally reprogram you, cxx?
are you starting to advertise mindless fuckfest kns now?
if so, perhaps you should reconsider your presence in this thread;)
no but his job description says that he is cock.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I don't know why, I loved Deliverance, but imho this game is boring and I was able to play only first episode (and not at all).
:(

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I don't know why, I loved Deliverance, but imho this game is boring and I was able to play only first episode (and not at all).
The whole premise is flawed. Because everything takes place in VR there are no stakes. The sex scenes might as well be dream sequences. Also, it feels like we should be sharing girls with Liam. Even if our role is the cock we can still perform Liam's duties. So, why can't he perform ours. And the MC doesn't deserve the position he's been put in.

Not dropping it anytime soon, though. I'm hoping that it has different endings like the last game. Which, would mean your choices matter.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Deliverance had a good story (at least for me), mystics, demons and all that stuff, you struggle at the beginning but after getting into it I couldn't stop playing, I was even skipping through some lewds just to get back to the story,

Here plot doesn't hook me that much, cause as it has been said - it's all in a virtual reality, hence kinda not real.
Also the fact that MC is a cock, his job is to fuck everything that moves, which gives me some "mindless harem-fuckfest vibes" which I don't like.

Still I enjoyed the game for some other aspects until Nina for no reason kicked our ass, decided to take a break after that :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: metamorphMP

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Now that the game is going to get interesting, with Agent Lawson getting tough on everyone in the city... Wait until the game is complete, maybe you'll change your mind. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for chars in vr game it's real world besides that "big bad cop".

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes