Jun 16, 2022
If it wasn't the mod (I had same problem without mod) you need to have a danger level of 2 for the lynch job gg_job.danger_req = 2 and a danger level of 4 for the Blaze bl_job.danger_req = 4. Its says right there on the job board so if you cheated to lower danger or made it there with a lower danger level you cant activate them.

Just set danger = 4 or 2 then do Lynch first. (with urm or console)
My mistake, I misread the job section stating I needed to have a danger level of less than 2 for the Lynch job and less than 4 for the Blaze job. That makes more sense. Thank you.

Reactions: Daddy-S

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Honestly, no matter what you choose, the MC comes across as a horny idiot. Either he's revealing sensitive information to someone he has no reason to trust beside her having a nice arse (Lilith's path) or he is shown congratulating himself for having Mia completely under his control immediately before she's seen telling Zhine he should just have the MC killed (and then scarpering when he turns her down).
He's a cock, a fuckboy, a manwhore, a rent-a-bull, a human dildo, or whatever you want to call him, so the MC being a horny idiot thinking more about getting pussy than his own safety comes with the territory.

On another note, the second part of your statement explains exactly why the first is the better, safer option for him, and not just cuz of Lilith's amazing ass. You probably forgot that MC's mission is to kill or capture Zhine:WaitWhat:, (fuck, I forgot which of those was it too... damn you, Lilith:ROFLMAO:), and Zhine himself dropped a few hints about being suspicious of him and how he conveniently seems to be there to save his ass exactly when he's needed, he was pretty suspicious of his wife having an affair too, and it wouldn't be surprising to suspect Bruce to be the one clapping her cheeks on the side. Zhine may seem like a paranoid old fart, but he sure asf ain't an idiot. The fact that that cheating, backstabbing ho Mia told him to kill the MC is your proof on how fragile his status is in Zhine's gang, and the fact that Richie, of all ppl, doesn't trust him even a bit either, no matter what he does, doesn't help the MC's case at all.

If we take into account all these important details, he's practically swimming solo in an ocean full of hungry sharks hoping for the best, with Lilith, Liam and maybe, a big maybe, Sayo too being his only allies in a gang full of paranoid, psychotic murderers fearing their end is near. I know I'd figuratively grab onto Lilith's booty and (probably literally too:whistle:) sink my teeth very deep in that thing so I wouldn't land on the bottom of said figurative ocean as high-protein shark food. Shit like this is called self-preservation. There's nothing weird, far-fetched, or wrong about this. It's the kinda shit you need if you want to make it out alive and free in this dangerous line of work.:WeSmart:

Does Anyone Gets To The "GameOver" Path From EP5-1? I See It Photos But Don't Know How It Will Get Trigged.
The scene's pretty easy to get and nothing that special, at least not for now. It's something kinda similar to the wasted end screen in GTA V, minus the funny sound effect. Just make sure you do the jobs for Lynch and Blaze and don't do any community work to lower the Danger level. You gonna see a very nasty, deadly-efficient dude doing some epic teleportation out of fuck knows where behind the MC and shooting both him and Nina faster than they could fart lol. That's it. Fastest damn "game over" kill ever, yo.:eek:

Gotta give props to 1thousand for making this guy a very mean motherfucker you don't wanna fuck with tho, unless your character has some broken skills like his too or it's done to assist him in doing a job for some brownie points.

This aside, crazy theory time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do y'all think about this theory or those crazy app fuckers in general ?? Are they any better than Zhine ?? Cuz I don't think so, nor do I think the Executioner is the wannabe peacemaker he pretends to be.

Reactions: rKnight

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly, no matter what you choose, the MC comes across as a horny idiot. Either he's revealing sensitive information to someone he has no reason to trust beside her having a nice arse (Lilith's path) or he is shown congratulating himself for having Mia completely under his control immediately before she's seen telling Zhine he should just have the MC killed (and then scarpering when he turns her down).
He's doing his job. His entire job description is "be horny, fuck holes".

He's giving sensitive info to Lilith to turn her against her husband.

Mia's whole thing seems like an afterthought to me. As much as I love the story, the thing with Mia was weird. She told the MC she wanted him dead, he decides to bang anyway. For some reason he keeps saying she's under his control while she's telling him she wants him to turn on Lilith. To be honest, it felt more like Mia had control to me.

But, yeah, he's supposed to be a horny idiot. That's quite literally the only reason he's on that mission. He's just there to bang women to get closer to the big players.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
He's a cock, a fuckboy, a manwhore, a rent-a-bull, a human dildo, or whatever you want to call him, so the MC being a horny idiot thinking more about getting pussy than his own safety comes with the territory.
Horny, yes, that's the job, idiot less so. He's supposed to be a fuckboy to further the mission, not to jeopardize it.

You probably forgot that MC's mission is to kill or capture Zhine:WaitWhat:, (fuck, I forgot which of those was it too... damn you, Lilith:ROFLMAO:)
It's neither. You probably forgot :)

This aside, crazy theory time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do y'all think about this theory or those crazy app fuckers in general ?? Are they any better than Zhine ?? Cuz I don't think so, nor do I think the Executioner is the wannabe peacemaker he pretends to be.
The app (from what we've seen so far) exists solely within the sim the MC, Nina, and Liam are currently fucking around in. But if you meant that the MC's parents have been involved in the creation of AEGIS/the sim program then yeah, that much seems apparent from the lines you mention.

The Executioner is there to hunt them down, peace-making is not part of his brief.

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
If it wasn't the mod (I had same problem without mod) you need to have a danger level of 2 for the lynch job gg_job.danger_req = 2 and a danger level of 4 for the Blaze bl_job.danger_req = 4. Its says right there on the job board so if you cheated to lower danger or made it there with a lower danger level you cant activate them.

Just set danger = 4 or 2 then do Lynch first. (with urm or console)
Thanks for reply I'll try it I didn't use MOD

hosdan

Apr 4, 2021
I cant .I already tried...Shit,I just stuck by the DANGER ..
Just To Insure That You Are Doing It Right:

1- Enable Developer mode:
1-1- Go to "Renpy" Folder, Then Go to "common" Folder.
1-2- Search For "00library.rpy" file and open it With "Notepad"(Or Just Something else).
1-3- Search this Part of Code:

if config.developer == "auto":
if config.script_version:
config.developer = False
else:
config.developer = True

1-4- Then Change "False" to "True"; remember you can do it in otherways too, but i suggest you to do it this way and don't change the code too much,just change that "False" to "True"(NOT "true" or "TRUE" or something else).
1-5- NOW developer mode is Enable.

2- Load A Save File that you want.
3- Now Press "Shift+D".
You Should See This:
developermode.JPG
4- Click On "Console (Shift+O)" Button, Now You Are In Console.
5- type this : danger = x
- NOT DANGER or Danger or Something Else. JUST danger(IN ALL LOWERCASE)
- x IS the Value you Want.
- AND You Can Read The Current danger Value By Typing This: danger
this will show the danger Value for you.
ConsoleExample.JPG

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Just To Insure That You Are Doing It Right:

1- Enable Developer mode:
1-1- Go to "Renpy" Folder, Then Go to "common" Folder.
1-2- Search For "00library.rpy" file and open it With "Notepad"(Or Just Something else).
1-3- Search this Part of Code:

if config.developer == "auto":
if config.script_version:
config.developer = False
else:
config.developer = True

1-4- Then Change "False" to "True"; remember you can do it in otherways too, but i suggest you to do it this way and don't change the code too much,just change that "False" to "True"(NOT "true" or "TRUE" or something else).
1-5- NOW developer mode is Enable.

2- Load A Save File that you want.
3- Now Press "Shift+D".
You Should See This:
View attachment 3888226
4- Click On "Console (Shift+O)" Button, Now You Are In Console.
5- type this : danger = x
- NOT DANGER or Danger or Something Else. JUST danger(IN ALL LOWERCASE)
- x IS the Value you Want.
- AND You Can Read The Current danger Value By Typing This: danger
this will show the danger Value for you.
View attachment 3888238
OK,Thank you ,I will try it again soon

Reactions: hosdan

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When talking to the lady in black in the current update, which option give you relationship points?
None of them. The game remembers how much the MC chooses to tell her in this episode, so it may come into play in a later update, but it doesn't award affection points on the basis of it.

If the MC already has a decent-ish relationship with her (fvp.aff >= 6 and fvp.lf("ep4_continue")), he'll get the choice of either a lewd scene or learning her name (or at least a name she goes by).

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
None of them. The game remembers how much the MC chooses to tell her in this episode, so it may come into play in a later update, but it doesn't award affection points on the basis of it.

If the MC already has a decent-ish relationship with her (fvp.aff >= 6 and fvp.lf("ep4_continue")), he'll get the choice of either a lewd scene or learning her name (or at least a name she goes by).
Ok thanks and what are the requirements for unlocking kendra's scene?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ok thanks and what are the requirements for unlocking kendra's scene?
Anyone know how to unlock Kendra's scene?

I didnt get the kiss with her in episode 4, but I dont know what are the requirements for it

The MC needed to be more caring than confident back in episode 3 to be able to say he liked her, among other things:

In case anyone was wondering, the scene with Kendra is exclusive to a caring mc. It depends on having kissed her in ep. 4, which in turn required the MC's care stat (mcp.care) to be at least 5 and a previous story choice in ep. 3, which in turn required care to be higher than confidence.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes