Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Started playing, just had a question. Do models get updated, mainly in the nipple region? They look flat and look like they're just drawn on the breast.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Started playing, just had a question. Do models get updated, mainly in the nipple region? They look flat and look like they're just drawn on the breast.
Nope. Make peace with nipples that look like stickers on breasts and ejaculation that comes out like low fat milk with no stickiness factor leaving no traces where it lands :LUL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pgsurprise

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
also do u know man how to accept the blaze and lynch job in the tabs? im unable to do so
You're probably below the minimum danger requirement in the job description (see the "danger meter" on the left of the screen). If the MC's been taking care to keep the danger level low in the previous updates, he's locked out of the jobs in this episode. Poor design imho, but it is what it is.

If you're comfortable using the console, try
Python:
danger = 3

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
You're probably below the minimum danger requirement in the job description (see the "danger meter" on the left of the screen). If the MC's been taking care to keep the danger level low in the previous updates, he's locked out of the jobs in this episode. Poor design imho, but it is what it is.

If you're comfortable using the console, try
Python:
danger = 3
is there any console command as well for kendra last scene as my confidence is higher than care

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there any console command as well for kendra last scene as my confidence is higher than care
Well it depends on choices from back in episode 3, so I suppose you could load a save from back there and set mcp.care = some number higher than mcp.confidence

If you just want to unlock the scene in episode 5 without the preliminaries leading up to it, you could try adding the kiss from episode 4 to her event log. I don't have the game to hand so haven't tried if this'll work:
Python:
kp.ap("ep4_kiss")

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
I downloaded the update only, so from ep4 p2 to ep5p1 and sent all the files in the patch to the game folder but the game is still ep4p2 why is that?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Ep5 -Part1

*** UPDATED POST: 2024-AUG-03 ***

Traducción al español - 100% manual - Episode 5p.1

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. No se reemplazará ningún archivo y el juego arrancará ya en español.
AVISO.- El menú principal, el de ajustes (Settings), el de carga y guardado, etc están en inglés porque los botones son imágenes que no he traducido. Esta vez no hay opción de cambio de idioma en el menú "Settings", pero se puede cambiar de idioma pulsando las teclas 'x' (inglés) y 'z' (español) en cualquier momento de la partida.

---
Spanish translation - 100% manually translated - Episode 5p.1

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game. No files will be replaced. The game will start in Spanish.
WARNING.- Main menu, Settings menu, Load/Save menu, etc are still displayed in English because the original buttons are pics that I haven't translated. This time there's no switch language option on the Settings menu, but you can still switch languages by pressing the 'x' (English) and 'z' (Spanish) keys at any moment during the game.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes