Raidenx

Oct 9, 2017
If you just want to unlock the scene in episode 5 without the preliminaries leading up to it, you could try adding the kiss from episode 4 to her event log. I don't have the game to hand so haven't tried if this'll work:
how does that exactly work? can I do that in the console? (If I do that there just stands None) or do I have to edit a rpy file?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
how does that exactly work? can I do that in the console? (If I do that there just stands None) or do I have to edit a rpy file?
I haven't tested it, don't have the game to hand, so no guarantees. I just speculated that that might work (setting it in the console, yes; if you're going to be editing .rpy files you might as well edit the script to remove the condition altogether).

Obviously make sure you save the game before fiddling with anything in case you break things.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hi!

The Ep5_1 release is mostly behind us - except for the $1 Patrons release still pending - so please keep the comments spoiler-free. This release was a tough one for me, probably one of the hardest I've ever done (though not as bad as Deliverance Ch.1), but it left its mark. On the bright side, I’m now settled into my new office, which is finally up and running after weeks of hard work! The best part? I now have 1 Gbit/s Internet with ~40MB upload speed, compared to the painful 2MB before. So, if any errors creep in, I can upload fixed versions (4 x 5GB files) in just a few minutes.

Looking ahead, I’m already planning the next episode and writing some scenes. I’ll keep at it for a bit, but if the writing starts to wear me out (which it probably will), I’ll switch gears to environment prepping. This episode kicks off with a bang—I'll need ten or more new locations, each has to be fully textured and lit, so there's a massive amount of work ahead. But I'm motivated, and with the new office setup, I’m pushing harder than ever to get Season 2 on Steam as quickly as possible - without sacrificing quality, of course.

A big thank you to all the new Patrons for joining, and a warm welcome back to the veterans! Your support means the world to me.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.5_Pt1] Unofficial Android Port + MurrayMods's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 883mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

andrewl555

Jun 18, 2020
Anyone know why I can't install the update. I moved the files into my game folder. But whenever I get to the end of Ep4 it just says thanks for finishing episode 5. I was using the gallery unlocker mod. Does that effect it?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Cybernetic Seduction with MurrayMods' multi mod to Episode 5 Part 1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hi!
I've been deep in development, setting up one of the biggest environments I've ever tackled - a massive laboratory. It's the first large scene that I've managed to make look pretty impressive at night. That's a big plus! The only catch is that it's maxing out the VRAM on my 4090s. It's a tight squeeze by itself, which may cause crashes down the line.
Most of the internal areas are set, though there are still a few rooms left to finish.

On a lighter note, while working on the heist, I came up with some really cool combat outfits for Lady in Black and more. You're going to love them! Excited to show you some previews as soon as I have them!
Coding is intense this episode with the heist prepping system and expansive free roam functionalities coming together. It’s a complex puzzle, but nothing I haven't seen before - I’m ready to tackle it head-on. It's just going to be a bit more time consuming.
On the writing front, everything's flowing smoothly!

With all the work ahead, my new (colder) office is proving to be just what I needed. Stepping out of my living space into a dedicated work environment has ramped up my motivation and productivity.

Alright, back to the grind. Thanks for all your support!

Take care!

Hi!
Quick update for you all: I’ve prepped most of the scenes for rendering! The characters are in place, outfits styled, and the initial lighting tests are done, which means I’m ready to kick off the rendering phase in the next few days - aiming for September 1st.

I’m also writing a few more scenes now. It’s smoother to have them ready ahead of time, so I can focus fully on the rendering and coloring later without distractions. Everything is on track, no delays, and I’m all geared up to keep the momentum going!

While the update is still a ways off, I'm targeting a release window around the beginning to middle of November. It's a bit early to lock in a date, but if all keeps going smoothly (and it usually does), that's when you can expect to see Episode 5.2.

Once I kick off the rendering process, I'll start sharing some preview renders. Expect to see some badass scenes featuring characters in their coolest, sexiest outfits - I'll definitely be posting a lot of previews.

That's the update for now! Thanks so much for your support!

Take care!

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes