Unreal Engine CyberpunkXXX [v0.0.1] [GAMERFLEX Studios]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Was really hoping this would be more than a graphics demo. I was wrong to hope.

Rebinding the keys may have been a mistake, or the interactions might just be poorly implemented.
Health packs are very very nerfed even though they're free and found in the respawn room.
Can't pick up weapons on the ground despite mashing the interact key repeatedly.
Can barely pick up the ammo and other stuff on the shelves.

No idea why people are shooting at me, who they are, where I am, why anything.
Managed to get maybe 2-300ft down the main road before I got gunned down by someone I couldn't see.

Going to let this one go for a couple years. Current state it's mostly a waste of disk space.

Reactions: Star48

Mrvekmlwq

Oct 10, 2021
Imagine a moderator having not realized that this is a site to share sex games.

Then, imagine a moderator who uploads a game on this sex game site ... which is tagged with "no sexual content".

Facepalm.
I dont really dislike something like that happening otherwise I may not encounter an interesting game like Termina.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Just looking at the pictures, this demo looks good. Hopefully, it runs better than Cyberpunk 2077 did at launch. That's all I ask: An Unreal Engine game that is decently optimized and runs somewhat smoothly.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
can you shoot the hookers? would be pretty funny if you could kill anyone

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I tried this thing, and the only thing I would change is to have nobody shooting at me until I shoot first. How am I supposed to enjoy looking at the open world when I'm constantly being shot at for seemingly no reason?

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Its a demo. The content will be added at some point.
yeah like after 3-5 years of milking patreon MAYBE we will see some piece of playable game but it will be like early access after this time. just played sunbay city yesterday and its buged prototype of game like "GTA with fakka fakka" on 0.4.10 version and this game developed like 4 years?
p.s. AFTUNG POOR english without google translate only with my poor language knowledge

Gerk

Jun 19, 2018
dunno why pepole on this thread shit themselfs so much cause the game has no sexual content or that it is named after cyberpunk 2077 or other insignificant shit like that, the game will have sexual content at some point, also i dont think they want to make a game as big as cyberpunk so chill bruh,get a life wankers

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Either I don’t understand something, or we play different games ... The trailer shows something completely different (cool graphics), but in reality the game itself is HORRIBLE ... The faces of the characters seem to be sick with Down syndrome.

Reactions: Virgin Girl

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Either I don’t understand something, or we play different games ... The trailer shows something completely different (cool graphics), but in reality the game itself is HORRIBLE ... The faces of the characters seem to be sick with Down syndrome.
lol:LOL:

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I read comments about the size of the download... well.. the city alone "fills" that size all on its own.
I develop in UE and I know the struggles of developing alone and even for a small group of three things are not much different, in some way it makes even harder if three different personalities behind the project are litigious or simply not fully in sync with the ideas and the whole direction of the game.
What I understand from this project is that they set up the location and will start adding the actual content of the game and unlocking areas of the city or whatever the map/s is/are, as they develop that content... which is already massively challenging on its own if we think about models working in sync and, most importantly, about animations which are basically impossible to find ready-to-go for the engine. A game build is nothing different than a building... it won't stand on weak foundations and frameworks!

That been said... I don't find this game particularly interesting, just like the original game itself by the way, and it's not about the adult content missing or not but rather the fact that I believe the market is over saturated with the cyberpunk style.
I started to work on a not adult oriented sci-fi project and I'm trying my very best to completely avoid the cyberpunk style we are over-exposed to and come out with something more original or simply different and most of all very personal in the final style. I know very well the struggles and the development slow-timing I'm forced to, sometime, .
I do have criticism on some projects and likes/dislikes but I always try to be constructive in my comments and write with good sense and even respect. yeah, respect. Something whose too many people seem ignoring the existence anymore.

I'm seeing how toxic the gamers community has become since Fallout 76... and kept going with a wonderful Mass Effect Andromeda which I enjoyed much more than I could with the I, II and III chapters I didn't need a trilogy re-edition ─ I want an Andromeda II, dammit!!! ─ at all. Same with Cyberpunk2077 and, last but not least in the very last period, about a RedFall I'm never gonna play because of the 1st Person View but looks amazingly done and even fun to play, with a definitely intriguing vampires characters design.
What I say at the end of the day is... you don't like what the game looks like/does/doesn't...? Well.. just skip it and move on, leaving other gamers free to enjoy the game you hate and not have to renounce to play a new chapter just because a bunch of haters so capable of getting so much attention just by making some disturbing noise feel the power of shooting triple A and, even worse, small devs' game projects down!

I wanna wish the best of luck to the developers of this game... nothing and nobody is more important than our passion for what we do. Just do not disappoint whoever sincerely trusts on yours passion!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CyberpunkXXX-Demo2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes