Unreal Engine CyberpunkXXX [v0.0.1] [GAMERFLEX Studios]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
big ass, big tits, vaginal sex, anal sex, bdsm, oral sex, handjob, creampie, groping, group sex, lesbian, masturbastion, sex toys, spanking, stripping, teasing, tit fuck, voyeurism.
Will any of these tags be optional, as in my choices determine whether they happen or not? If so, which one's?

Jun 9, 2023
Hey Folks,

I come across this thread and i felt compelled to create an account just to explain a few things to everyone.

We are three devs honestly NOT trying to remake Cyberpunk 2077. We are fully aware of the challenges making a game like this and as such we are trying to make a game that could be realistically made within our skill/financial limitations. This is why we are making the game in enclosed districts and not some huge open world.

The graphics are not at RDR2 levels and it never will be. We are still working on continually adding more and more custom models, better lighting, better animations etc but these things have to take a back seat until the core mechanics are fully implemented. If you look at the last three demo releases, we have added everything from ladder climbing, vaulting, cover, dialogue, quests and a whole lot more. When these basics have been completed we will focus solely on the missions and the a final polish of the actual graphics and sound. This is the problem with releasing demos etc..things tend to look a bit shit. We could have just rendered some cinematic footage like a lot of devs do to fool people about the graphic quality but we wanted to be open with our supporters.

Not quite sure what to make of the no sexual content statement on here from everyone. Every single demo we have released has contained sexual content featuring both men and women. In fact there are two pole dancers, four naked performers and two couples having sex in the dungeon club. For a very early demo release this isn't bad tbh. XXX animations are not off the shelf items for Unreal development lol and these things take time to make.

Finally, with regards to the statements from many on here saying when the money runs out we'll abandon the project. Well, there never was any money to run out in the first place. We knew we would be broke during the dev cycle so we freelance and do other things to keep the wolves from the door. At this moment in time money is not the motivating factor for us finishing this game. We wanted to make a Cyberpunk game with sex in it and hopefully we'll do just that, finance or not.

Anyway, i hope that clears a few things up. If any of you have any questions just ask and we'll be honest with you folks.

Obviously, it's pirated and i get that, but IF you do actually see any value from what we are doing you can support us for as little as $1 on Patreon. If not its all love.

Flex

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Guys, does anyone have a torrent with the "demo 2" version??
I'm already sick of pumping out demo 2 from the file sharing sites offered here is a fierce pain in the аss...
Either pumping out 5 gigabytes at a speed of 200kb or waiting for the exchanger to allocate you speed...

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Story and gameplay ideas look interesting, good luck with this project (y)
Nevermind the people trying to be clever saying it will be abandoned (if its successful you will then probably be accused of 'milking' at some point), their jaded anger is sadly misdirected here and in many other game threads.
Any kind of playable content is fine for such an early version IMO, I'd recommend just not trying to rush and putting out buggy versions, that can really turn people off.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
I don't get it, tags saying male protagonist but screenshots showing female playable character i think?

BTW, how good this demo runs in terms of CPU and GPU temps?

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
i tried playing this. Every time I spoke to one of the NPCs the game froze and I had to go through a series of button presses on teh esc key to get through any dialogue and leave. Each time I would try and leave the dialogue loop would start again. I wasn't able to save as the same thing happened qhen I tried to open the save menu. I'll have to assume there was a save menu as all I got was a click sound when I tried to use the save function. Finally the game froze up completly when I went back to the club after completing a mission and tried to speak with Mickey T. Unfortunately I'm finding this game unplayable in it's current format.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
big ass, big tits, vaginal sex, anal sex, bdsm, oral sex, handjob, creampie, groping, group sex, lesbian, masturbastion, sex toys, spanking, stripping, teasing, tit fuck, voyeurism.
All planned tags are subject to change.
Will any of these fetishes be optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not?

dragontern

Feb 3, 2022
When I arrive at the apartment 5 and I speak with the lady, I can't choose the dialogue and I'm just stuck there...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CyberpunkXXX-0.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
This seems to be a game play video for the new 0.0.2 version:

In my opinion, it looks great for being developed by a small team, you can even drive cars in it !

Also the developer says in a comment it will be released in november:

1712173254742.png

It will probably be the preview version on Steam, still it's an important milestone for them.
I hope this will allow them to get all the funding they need to finish it.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
This seems to be a game play video for the new 0.0.2 version:

In my opinion, it looks great for being developed by a small team, you can even drive cars in it !

Also the developer says in a comment it will be released in november:

View attachment 3507668

It will probably be the preview version on Steam, still it's an important milestone for them.
I hope this will allow them to get all the funding they need to finish it.
This game has sexual content and may share version 0.0.2?

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
This game has sexual content and may share version 0.0.2?
I haven't played it yet.
According to the developer's post above, it does have sexual content:
Not quite sure what to make of the no sexual content statement on here from everyone. Every single demo we have released has contained sexual content featuring both men and women. In fact there are two pole dancers, four naked performers and two couples having sex in the dungeon club. For a very early demo release this isn't bad tbh. XXX animations are not off the shelf items for Unreal development lol and these things take time to make.

Also, I don't have the version 0.0.2 but it seems to be available on Patreon:

1712741854010.png

More details here:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes