Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Thank you so much for your words :)
Anyway, since I always try to listen to the feedback, I'm rewriting the introduction of Chapter I, there will be just one month and not three for the time jump between the events of the Arrival in the Barrows and the beginning of the private investigation; I'm also rewriting the scene to give less the impression that the MC was never involved in the repairing process of the clinic.
You're welcome. Respect and appreciation where it's due.

1 month or 2 or even half a year....pff, to quote Jesus from The Big Lebowsk: "It don't matter to Jesus!"

She's a woman, they got a way to get men doing all the heavy lifitng. And she is paying, so...no issues here.
Besides the MC can all Izy her pet so it's even fitting if he himself does everything for her
or her letting him do all the work.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
You're welcome. Respect and appreciation where it's due.

1 month or 2 or even half a year....pff, to quote Jesus from The Big Lebowsk: "It don't matter to Jesus!"

She's a woman, they got a way to get men doing all the heavy lifitng. And she is paying, so...no issues here.
Besides the MC can all Izy her pet so it's even fitting if he himself does everything for her
or her letting him do all the work.
Well yes, it was intended that, since she was the one with the credits and the access codes, Izy was the one doing all the stuff. But apparently, it wasn't clear for everyone and so I'll fix it.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Well yes, it was intended that, since she was the one with the credits and the access codes, Izy was the one doing all the stuff. But apparently, it wasn't clear for everyone and so I'll fix it.
Didn't Einstein say something like human stupidity is infinte?

You might end up drawing pictures with crayons before everyone get's it all. ;)

Beside they talk about having to have euqipement smuggeld in.
That doesn't exactly work like next-day-delivery if orderd online.

• Haha
Reactions: FunkPunkGames

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Greetings Folks!

Unfortunately, I'm not just bringing good news this month. After getting a lot of feedback on the public version 0.03, I have decided that before moving on to version 0.04 it still needs some tweaking.

Hence the need to work on a 0.03b version. This version will be released in January and will be exclusive to patrons.

Version 0.04 will therefore be postponed to February.

Also, version 0.03a will be the last public version released (the 28th of December). From now onwards there will be a delay between Patreon versions and Public versions. This decision was made for multiple reasons, one is that I'd prefer to have quality public versions and also give my patrons more content. Therefore I will announce when there will be new public versions but, for now, this will be the last one.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Happy Holidays!!!
Happy Holidays.png

Elsa, Izy, and ICU-12 wish you the happiest of holidays!
Thank you so much for your support. It has been a tough year and, even though I felt discouraged at times, knowing I had your support made me overcome those moments of self-doubt (and burnout!).
I would also like to thank the entire F95 Zone Community that helped me with feedback, support, comments, and love during these months.

FPG

Last edited:

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Links are up-to-date to the last public version. It's a small update that introduces sounds effects to the entire game. This, as I anticipated, will be the last public update for a while. The next one will surely have more content.

Ps. There is also a work scene with a new character which will also have more content in the future. Interracial, Lesbian, and Hobos/Humiliation tags are coming in the next Patreon updates.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.03a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: HHævnen

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Greetings Folks!
Thank you
once again for following and supporting this project!
I'm already at work on version 0.04b which will include some quality rework of the images in the game. Also, it will also include new content with "Street Tony" and his refuge. You will need something from him if you want to have access to a location that you visited in the past.
Another news is that the official Instagram page of FunkPunkGames is online and you can follow it on .
Please share it as much as you can!
This post will be soon followed by a more detailed post for Patrons, so stay tuned.
FPG

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Get ready for the shit storm Dev sense some mod tagge dit with Ntr . BUT YET STILL HASN'T TAGGED AWAM WITH NTR TAG!!!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
could be wrong but from preview picks seems like we need an interracial tag?
It's already there. Though they need to add the "management" tag now since you have to maintain stuff like fuel and such and manage your money.

I used to really like this game before it turned into a sandbox/management game. The story and such was pretty good until the sandbox kicked in, then it was just about managing your med clinic and the story kind of got tossed aside. Last I remember before I quit, was after you got to the med clinic, you just spent all day and night sitting there, skipping time as you attended to patients. And that was it.

Don't know what's changed since then, but reading the changlog looks like you can leave the clinic now and visit other locations. Has the sandbox elements gotten better? Or is it still the same? It was kind of a mess to deal with before and honestly, rather pointless as it was just a time waster (you couldn't do anything in any of the areas. Just go to the lab and attend to patients. So the sandbox served no purpose).

I'll check out the new update to see if things have improved any though. Still not a fan of sandbox/management games, but I did like the story at least. Still wish you the best with your product, and sorry for the negative view on it, just might not be for me is all. But I'll still check it out fully at least.

Reactions: Ragnar
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes