FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I like the combo of pure VN and sandbox you got here. Usually I prefer sandbox games when it comes to female protagonists, and VN when it comes male protagonists, but what really makes me like this game is the amount of choices you get. (Elsa being busty also helps :love:) I even like the addition of the neutral choices even though I'd rarely go for them.

But I don't really get what the lust points do? Is that something for the future? Do they actually stop you from doing stuff atm? You can get them back really fast too, one shower gets you from 0 all the way back to 46.
First of all, thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate them.
About the Lust points, they're a way to control the excitement of the MC. So if you want to do a particular Lustful action you'll need to remember to build up Lust to do it. A parallel but hidden stat is the Lust action counter (how many times did your MC decided to use her body or seduction skills to obtain certain things) which is tied to her reputation and corruption. The more this stat will increase and the more people will know what "naughty stuff" she has done, expecting the same treatment in some cases.

Holy Shit!, This is very Cool!.
Hope for more NTR Scene!.
Thank you very much!
As I said, there will be multiple optional NTR scenes involving various characters (depending also on the kind of relationship that the MC has with them). I can't stress this enough, it's all optional.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
First of all, thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate them.
About the Lust points, they're a way to control the excitement of the MC. So if you want to do a particular Lustful action you'll need to remember to build up Lust to do it. A parallel but hidden stat is the Lust action counter (how many times did your MC decided to use her body or seduction skills to obtain certain things) which is tied to her reputation and corruption. The more this stat will increase and the more people will know what "naughty stuff" she has done, expecting the same treatment in some cases.
Ah I see, that makes more sense. One thing I found neat was how Izy's love stat worked. It basically skyrocks because she masturbates a lot right? (if you decide to keep the cameras ofc)

Also another thing, the game currently ends (as in takes you back to the menu) after the 2nd Sunday (or just the second Isaiah visit). Is that because you didn't want the players to bother since there's no more content or do you plan on putting a limited amount of days before Chapter 1 ends?

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Ah I see, that makes more sense. One thing I found neat was how Izy's love stat worked. It basically skyrocks because she masturbates a lot right? (if you decide to keep the cameras ofc)

Also another thing, the game currently ends (as in takes you back to the menu) after the 2nd Sunday (or just the second Isaiah visit). Is that because you didn't want the players to bother since there's no more content or do you plan on putting a limited amount of days before Chapter 1 ends?
1) Yes and no. There are two different hidden stats at work for Izy, one dictates his friendship with you and the other his sexual attraction to you. If he spies on you having multiple hot showers, then yes, he will desire Elsa more and more (doesn't mean he will also be interested in a romantic relationship without rising his friendship stat).

2) Yes and no, also for this one. The game is still in its initial phase but I intend to make more events that will even start chronologically before the first arrival of Isaiah (like a potential romance with Izy that could make an NTR scene with Isaiah more evident). There will be no amount of days limiting Chapter I but time will dictate the order of some events in the future. It makes sense, for now, to have a limit since there isn't much content. The limit will grow up to 23 days (so you have all the time in the world to increase Credits, Security, and Reputation before certain events could happen like the arrival of Faith, the new potential companion just released in 0.05)

Reactions: ustar and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
1) Yes and no. There are two different hidden stats at work for Izy, one dictates his friendship with you and the other his sexual attraction to you. If he spies on you having multiple hot showers, then yes, he will desire Elsa more and more (doesn't mean he will also be interested in a romantic relationship without rising his friendship stat).

2) Yes and no, also for this one. The game is still in its initial phase but I intend to make more events that will even start chronologically before the first arrival of Isaiah (like a potential romance with Izy that could make an NTR scene with Isaiah more evident). There will be no amount of days limiting Chapter I but time will dictate the order of some events in the future. It makes sense, for now, to have a limit since there isn't much content. The limit will grow up to 23 days (so you have all the time in the world to increase Credits, Security, and Reputation before certain events could happen like the arrival of Faith, the new potential companion just released in 0.05)
Ah fair enough, I see it was a bit more complicated than I thought lol. Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: FunkPunkGames

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port CyberSin: Red Ice [v0.04a] APK -

Reactions: fokrrk11

Bakvexxx

Jun 13, 2020
This seems like a cool game. Is there anything forced on the MC? Well there is a humiliation tag

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
There is no walkthrough because I value replayability. Instead, there is a to-do list implemented since version 0.04b which will guide you through the game. The next public release will happen in November, I think, with version 0.05a.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Hey everyone, hope you're having a great summer. Just a brief update, in case you're interested, on my situation. Basically I'm traveling to different countries to see my family and attend to a couple of weddings (postponed until now because of the pandemic) so I've placed my patreon page on pause. I should be back at home for the end of September and the next release will arrive on the 2nd of November (0.06 for patreon and 0.05a made public). Once again, thank you so much for all the amazing comments and support that I've received so far.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes