CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why were the 'male protagonist' and 'multiple protagonist' tags removed? Wasn't there a side story with another character?

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Why were the 'male protagonist' and 'multiple protagonist' tags removed? Wasn't there a side story with another character?
No, the other character's story (Fergus) will be expanded separately from the game. There is only a female protagonist.

Mar 18, 2019
Seems to have pretty poor reviews for an incredible movie, but I'll give it a try.

As far as game length goes I'm 2 hours in and haven't even reached the sandbox part yet.
Already seems long enough to get into it.
I like it so far and will write a bit more once I've finished it.

Depends where you look for reviews. IMDB has it at 5.1, google has it at 86%. Tomatoes are so corrupt I personally ignore what they put out, but since it's low on them I'd say it's doing something right.

If you like the setting and the premise you'll like the movie. It's a classic. Honestly, I thought it was as known as Bladerunner or A.I., but I guess not.

Reactions: FunkPunkGames

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I played through the current content and enjoyed the game.
I like that you can shut the blinding stat display off and only have it up when looking at it.
Love interests need work though,so limited at this point(and zero sexual encounters with them).
Trader exchange for the discount seemed fun,but what a bitch to get lust to 40 without it resetting back to zero.

I am happy to see sci fi being represented,it is very rare. You have a good thing started,keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunkPunkGames

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Love interests need work though,so limited at this point(and zero sexual encounters with them).
Trader exchange for the discount seemed fun,but what a bitch to get lust to 40 without it resetting back to zero.

I am happy to see sci fi being represented,it is very rare. You have a good thing started,keep up the good work.
Thank you for playing the game!
Love interests have been expanded in 0.06 (with two encounters) and will further be explored in the next versions.
As for the trader, Lust is just a value to impose a certain rhythm to the sexual encounters. But there are hidden variables at work that will eventually corrupt the MC in the long term.
Hmm, I didn't know that the Stat display was so blinding for so many players. Could you provide a screenshot? So maybe I can fix this.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I finished the current version and loved it! It's so hard to find good scifi games with likeable characters, an interesting story and a creator who hasn't given up and keeps being active and helping out.
I really hope this never gets abandoned, personally this one has become one of my top 3 favorites.
Thank you so much for your words. I understand this is a long process, grinding up through all the difficulties, but it is truly a joy to see my work being appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fun Shaundi
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes