Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hi! :giggle: just wanted to say i played the game again and i really like the worldbuiliding of this game. and the many dialogue choices. no game can be perfect but this game make many things right. i ofc still would like to see old thug guy and more of poor tony (thx for the optional choices here found her reaction quite funny ^^) i also like you give ppl who like the smooth young cbyerpunk izy guy attention and character for those who want the ordinary type of romance and style. would get deeper realtionship with him when playing a very good girl but thats not what i want to play primary yet. :devilish: she finally can get outside and i like the future options this will bring. also that there is an option to generate quick lust unlike in other games where its either grind or just exhausting. cool models, i love the mc looks, cool buildings/panorama. you really put much work into this game. i am not even mad its quite slow building cause its just makes sense andfits the story and style. sad the brothel has just girls and not like e.g. aliens. i mean are there aliens? i mean there could be but it doesn't have to. i am not into lesbian stuff really but its also a nice idea and implementation.

keep this great work up and hope to see much more of this game in the future. and happy holidays take care :coffee:

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
hi! :giggle: just wanted to say i played the game again and i really like the worldbuiliding of this game. and the many dialogue choices. no game can be perfect but this game make many things right. i ofc still would like to see old thug guy and more of poor tony (thx for the optional choices here found her reaction quite funny ^^) i also like you give ppl who like the smooth young cbyerpunk izy guy attention and character for those who want the ordinary type of romance and style. would get deeper realtionship with him when playing a very good girl but thats not what i want to play primary yet. :devilish: she finally can get outside and i like the future options this will bring. also that there is an option to generate quick lust unlike in other games where its either grind or just exhausting. cool models, i love the mc looks, cool buildings/panorama. you really put much work into this game. i am not even mad its quite slow building cause its just makes sense andfits the story and style. sad the brothel has just girls and not like e.g. aliens. i mean are there aliens? i mean there could be but it doesn't have to. i am not into lesbian stuff really but its also a nice idea and implementation.

keep this great work up and hope to see much more of this game in the future. and happy holidays take care :coffee:
Hello Pogo! As always, I thank you for your beautiful words on the game. I know that the development is set at a slow pace but I cannot do more for now. Perhaps when I'll have more supporters. As for the "aliens", I don't want to spoil much but there will be something in that regard in the future (not aliens but more like mutated monsters).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Hello! Brief update, I just wanted to announce that the next public version will be 0.06a and will be released on the 2nd of March (when version 0.07 will be released for patrons). In the meantime, if you played the game and would like to support it please remember to write a review here or on Itch.io, thank you very much!

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Hello Pogo! As always, I thank you for your beautiful words on the game. I know that the development is set at a slow pace but I cannot do more for now. Perhaps when I'll have more supporters. As for the "aliens", I don't want to spoil much but there will be something in that regard in the future (not aliens but more like mutated monsters).
Implants?
Legal and Illegal lol?

Inconsolable

Jul 24, 2019
cool game. I want to see that big dark skin bodyguard and his sidekick guy (the one who is new to the security job). Will they be romancable?

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Thank you for playing the game!
Love interests have been expanded in 0.06 (with two encounters) and will further be explored in the next versions.
As for the trader, Lust is just a value to impose a certain rhythm to the sexual encounters. But there are hidden variables at work that will eventually corrupt the MC in the long term.
Hmm, I didn't know that the Stat display was so blinding for so many players. Could you provide a screenshot? So maybe I can fix this.
Forgot about this. Now imagine this on a 32in monitor. It is bright,especially in a room that is not. It is almost 7x8 inches(18x20CM) on my screen.
Cybersin.jpg

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes