FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
just asking what is the point of the karma system can any one explain a little bit? i wanna know how it will effect the gameplay
Thank you for the question.
Yeah, the karma system is important to explore certain story routes.
In some cases some choices will be locked behind a karma value, sometimes even companions will not join you if you don't have the right amount of karma (being you good or evil).
There is already a system in place in the latest versions (after 0.06a) that will show a different text color (red or blue) when the Karma value is used, so you will know that that part of the dialogue is linked to your Karma.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Thank you for the question.
Yeah, the karma system is important to explore certain story routes.
In some cases some choices will be locked behind a karma value, sometimes even companions will not join you if you don't have the right amount of karma (being you good or evil).
There is already a system in place in the latest versions (after 0.06a) that will show a different text color (red or blue) when the Karma value is used, so you will know that that part of the dialogue is linked to your Karma.
I seems to cannot find the 1st scene in gallery what ever choice i made says it locked. can you help me on that?

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I seems to cannot find the 1st scene in gallery what ever choice i made says it locked. can you help me on that?
Sure, to get that scene you need to choose a different outfit for the celebration party in the Prologue, not the "Lust" one.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
yo I got 2 questions

1. how do i unlock the 6th (reading horizontally first) scene as well as the last scene in the gallery?
2. How do I increase security?

Thanks in advance

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
yo I got 2 questions

1. how do i unlock the 6th (reading horizontally first) scene as well as the last scene in the gallery?
2. How do I increase security?

Thanks in advance
Funny but those two questions are actually related.

1) You need a discount to Isaiah, trading your body

2) From Isaiah you can purchase various security upgrades like Sentry Turrets and additional Security Cameras. (And also extra security points from unlocking the area of the Avernus, but you'll need the breathing mask of Street Tony to do that)

Last edited:
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

Inconsolable

Jul 24, 2019
Funny but those two questions are actually related.

1) You need a discount to Isaiah, trading your body

2) From Isaiah you can purchase various security upgrades like Sentry Turrets and additional Security Cameras. (And also from unlocking the area of the Avernus, but you'll need the breathing mask of Street Tony to do that)
so you get the new scene with isiah after avernus?
good game

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
The game is great and having fun playing!

My only suggestion is to have a day of the week and time of the day somewhere in a corner of the screen. It is really easy to miss what day it is when I started grinding for cash and hitting the fast forward button.

Reactions: FunkPunkGames

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
The game is great and having fun playing!

My only suggestion is to have a day of the week and time of the day somewhere in a corner of the screen. It is really easy to miss what day it is when I started grinding for cash and hitting the fast forward button.
Thank you for playing! I am considering adding something like that

Edit: I've implemented it into version 0.07a, thank you for your feedback time counter.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123 and Atlas
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes