Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Let me add something to your answer Pogo, just to be clear.

Models and aesthetics are of course very subjective and I will not comment on them.

1) Nobody said that those characters will not come back. We're still in Chapter I of III.

3) There is already a lesbian option at the moment (Faith), and there will be more in the future (Valkyrie, Candice, and more).

4) There will be more options to obtain a "bad ending" in the future. For now, there is only one bad ending (obtained if you don't pay the fuel too many times), but there will be more (some will trigger if your Security level is too low in certain circumstances, and some will trigger if you take some significant choices). In any case, if you have bought certain security updates sometimes you will have the option to use them to your advantage (like for example using your Sentry turrets to threaten Street Tony and obtaining the breathing mask, needed to reach the Avernus).
hey! ^^ yes, sorry somehow i forgot about faith >.< even i saved her (despite play the cruel bitch path normally) i somehow felt sad for faith and cared for her and saw a lesbian route popping up (which i didn't follow thats why i might have forgotten it)

but i was happy to see spike again! :)

(somehow i already got bad end - cause i joined the saviours ._. xD)

also esla looks amazing! the face, blue eyes with black eyeliner, the body shape and the dark red hair - whats not to love about her ;=)

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
hey! ^^ yes, sorry somehow i forgot about faith >.< even i saved her (despite play the cruel bitch path normally) i somehow felt sad for faith and cared for her and saw a lesbian route popping up (which i didn't follow thats why i might have forgotten it)

but i was happy to see spike again! :)

(somehow i already got bad end - cause i joined the saviours ._. xD)

also esla looks amazing! the face, blue eyes with black eyeliner, the body shape and the dark red hair - whats not to love about her ;=)
Thank you, Pogo :D

Yes, in the latest update there are two new events, one for Heinz and one for Spike. Later those events will lead to more lewd content (always optional).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wow you are still really passionate about this project - thats nice ^^
thanks for sharing a preview. are these the gang leaders of each gang (as far as i remember^^) or some other important npcs? the left guy looks like a supermutant guess you don't want to mess with him lol. the girl is quite hot with her glasses gives me dragonball sayajin vibes but i like it ^^ (powerlevel over 9000 :p) but i really like her. the right guy tho hef its into the setting and seems to be the harsh contrast to the left guy but i wouldn't want to date each of them. (left will simply destroy by his hight and weight of muscles and the right guy looks too edgy and like a little "i am so cool" wannabe) i am normally not much into lesbian but i guess i would take the girl if i have to choose haha i would try to kill the right guy and befriend the left guy (could be a great bouncer :p)

Reactions: FunkPunkGames

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
wow you are still really passionate about this project - thats nice ^^
thanks for sharing a preview. are these the gang leaders of each gang (as far as i remember^^) or some other important npcs? the left guy looks like a supermutant guess you don't want to mess with him lol. the girl is quite hot with her glasses gives me dragonball sayajin vibes but i like it ^^ (powerlevel over 9000 :p) but i really like her. the right guy tho hef its into the setting and seems to be the harsh contrast to the left guy but i wouldn't want to date each of them. (left will simply destroy by his hight and weight of muscles and the right guy looks too edgy and like a little "i am so cool" wannabe) i am normally not much into lesbian but i guess i would take the girl if i have to choose haha i would try to kill the right guy and befriend the left guy (could be a great bouncer :p)
Those are mercenaries. Based on the main storyline you will need to choose one of them and side with one of three factions.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
thanks for the great update, keep up the great work and please keep investing in repeatable scenes for free roam/sandbox mode as it's one of the reasons I got really interested in your game.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I noticed this game is not tagged Mind Control. With this typse of setting, one could do a lot of cyber implants and mind control via mental programming, so I was curious, are there any plans for such content?

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I noticed this game is not tagged Mind Control. With this typse of setting, one could do a lot of cyber implants and mind control via mental programming, so I was curious, are there any plans for such content?
There's something planned in the future, yes. It's not tagged because the content isn't there yet.

wheres the ntr/cuckold scene in this?
For now, it's related to Izy's relationship and if you ask Isaiah for a discount (following the lewd path).

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Excellent! I shall keep checking in on updates until I see that tag, and I am earnestly looking forward to it!

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes