FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I gotta say I really like the game so far but waiting for new content is gonna hurt now that I'm caught up. Anyways, I love that the MC (Elsa) is a more mature woman in her early 30's and not the typical school girl/college girl we often get in female protagonist games. As a big mature women/MILF enjoyer I really liked this change. Can't wait to see how the story develops and of course I'm very excited for more lewd scenes in the future.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I gotta say I really like the game so far but waiting for new content is gonna hurt now that I'm caught up. Anyways, I love that the MC (Elsa) is a more mature woman in her early 30's and not the typical school girl/college girl we often get in female protagonist games. As a big mature women/MILF enjoyer I really liked this change. Can't wait to see how the story develops and of course I'm very excited for more lewd scenes in the future.
Thank you for your kind words. Well, we're getting closer to the target to increase the amount of content in each release, so fingers crossed :)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Thank you for your kind words. Well, we're getting closer to the target to increase the amount of content in each release, so fingers crossed :)
I wish you guys the best of luck with your game. You probably have enough on your plate already but would you guys maybe consider adding customization for Elsa in the future? I'm suggesting this because back in the prologue I picked that skimpy black dress for her and I think she looked drop dead gorgeous in it. I especially liked her alternative hair style which really was the cherry on top :love:

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I wish you guys the best of luck with your game. You probably have enough on your plate already but would you guys maybe consider adding customization for Elsa in the future? I'm suggesting this because back in the prologue I picked that skimpy black dress for her and I think she looked drop dead gorgeous in it. I especially liked her alternative hair style which really was the cherry on top :love:
Eh, I wish I had a team at my disposal, but for now, the project is done just by one person, me. I already expressed my thoughts on the customization options and sadly, for development time, I can't do it (it would mean making multiple renders of the scenes that I've already made but with different outfits and I don't have the time to do it). Finding a compromise I will add some other outfits that she will wear while doing certain specific activities (for example recently there was a poll on Patreon to decide the outfit for her Ambrosia's activities). BUT, it is still possible that I could add more outfits in the future after I finish the game. See it as a possible DLC.

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of CyberSin: Red Ice v0.06a

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fokrrk11

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
3months from now. really? are you that petty? dang
The fact that you accuse me of being petty for postponing the release of a free version of a video game makes me smile. I think there are more important things in life than being toxic over something like this. I'm sure you can manage to live on...

Last edited:

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
The fact that you accuse me of being petty for postponing the release of a free version of a video game makes me smile. I think there are more important things in life than being toxic over something like this. I'm sure you can manage to live on...
definitely. cheers! and goodluck to you. i hope life is treating you well as to whatever you're going through

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019
To be honest, even 4 to 5 months is nothing.. heck 3 months on F95 is dream come true. I've waited 1 year or more for updates on here from other devs, and some even more, just to find out it was a 'bug fix', I won't take the respected names of these games, but those who have been on f95 for long, know exactly what I'm talking about. Also just to highlight, we get this game for 'Free', there isn't anything to complain about here. If we want it sooner, patreon is always available.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So I spent a few hrs on this and my impressions:

1. Not sure if needed all that info from prologue , seemed way too long and too many characters that I am not sure if they play a part later or not. Also the backstory was ok until end, yes its a secret procedure but cant say in this setting no backup cameras or even implants had image of what truly happened, unless I missed something.

2. Models were nicely done except I am not a fan of titan tatas and was my main turn off of MC. Alot of the adult games here have some nice stories but never played them for using outlandish breast sizes. You can have big breasts without going crazy.

3. If I am going to play Female MC then would like lesbian route. Which it seems game has but not upfront.

4. The main kicker for me was the management tag, but so didnt see anything other than working for money and buying some items, not sure where the management tab comes from but I didnt get to end.

5. The next time phase could be faster transition in my opion, waiting for new day when I just want to keep going til new event opens up.

I will wait and see how this develops but a money grind isnt my idea of fun unless other things to do and working,skipping til next day finally had me stop because upto that point, was losing interest. Also the cash I am earing seems bit cheap. I mean I gave 1 guy a discount for 200 to clean some dirt and normal charge was 350 but yest a workshift sees 7 patient and my net haul is 400 credits give or take?
If its okay i would like to give my opinion to your opinion.

1. Yes the prologue is more or less "long" but the dev already made it "shorter" and you even can skip the male (second mc) perspective. Yes i also think half of the chars in prologue won't be important but i think the dev has his reasons and every horror movie for example needs some flat characters to die and there make the world more "believable".

2. models are nice and the women looks great! big but not too big tits and also a still healthy and not unrealistic body. i don't know where you are coming from here even i accept your point of view. too many games have way too thin/immature looking women/girls without enough curves in most games or they go the extreme way and make everything totally crazy (ugly faces included then)

3. lesbian... why? i don't play male mc games and expect a gay route. where is the sense in that? :D also there are plenty games with enough lesbian stuff even i think lesbian route is already implied by the dev and i bet there will some sort of optional lesbian route even the game doesn't need it in my opinion.

4. since this is no point of importancy for me personally i won't argue with that. but i think it also involves the rooms and future content.

5. you mean a "skip to next event" button?

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
If its okay i would like to give my opinion to your opinion.

1. Yes the prologue is more or less "long" but the dev already made it "shorter" and you even can skip the male (second mc) perspective. Yes i also think half of the chars in prologue won't be important but i think the dev has his reasons and every horror movie for example needs some flat characters to die and there make the world more "believable".

2. models are nice and the women looks great! big but not too big tits and also a still healthy and not unrealistic body. i don't know where you are coming from here even i accept your point of view. too many games have way too thin/immature looking women/girls without enough curves in most games or they go the extreme way and make everything totally crazy (ugly faces included then)

3. lesbian... why? i don't play male mc games and expect a gay route. where is the sense in that? :D also there are plenty games with enough lesbian stuff even i think lesbian route is already implied by the dev and i bet there will some sort of optional lesbian route even the game doesn't need it in my opinion.

4. since this is no point of importancy for me personally i won't argue with that. but i think it also involves the rooms and future content.

5. you mean a "skip to next event" button?
Let me add something to your answer Pogo, just to be clear.

Models and aesthetics are of course very subjective and I will not comment on them.

1) Nobody said that those characters will not come back. We're still in Chapter I of III.

3) There is already a lesbian option at the moment (Faith), and there will be more in the future (Valkyrie, Candice, and more).

4) There will be more options to obtain a "bad ending" in the future. For now, there is only one bad ending (obtained if you don't pay the fuel too many times), but there will be more (some will trigger if your Security level is too low in certain circumstances, and some will trigger if you take some significant choices). In any case, if you have bought certain security updates sometimes you will have the option to use them to your advantage (like for example using your Sentry turrets to threaten Street Tony and obtaining the breathing mask, needed to reach the Avernus).

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes