myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That is because .WEBP files don't appear correctly on the site you have to convert them to .JPG or .PNG using something like paint-net (which is free).

Reactions: Otherguy2012

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
In case someone would like to participate, there is a content suggestion contest going on in our Discord community. You could make a suggestion that could be voted to be inserted in the next Patreon Development Priority Poll. Check the Feedback section for more info.

Reactions: Borkley

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
sup. how much xxx scenes? (just figuring if it is better to wait in case initial releases were more about typical build-up n teasing)

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
FunkPunkGames Pretty decent game so far. Just a friendly advice: releasing the public version a week or two after the patreon exclusivity would probably be a better option for you since people would not only be able to play it sooner, they'd probably even get a better idea on the updates and more of us would decide to support you.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
FunkPunkGames Pretty decent game so far. Just a friendly advice: releasing the public version a week or two after the patreon exclusivity would probably be a better option for you since people would not only be able to play it sooner, they'd probably even get a better idea on the updates and more of us would decide to support you.
Thank you for playing the game!
I've actually tried that in the past and didn't work at all, quite the opposite. The actual method seems to bring more supporters.

Last edited:

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Hello! Just a little update from me, I think that I'll update version 0.06a with the new GUI fixes so that you'll tell me about it when it goes public.
Just finished version 0.07 and you can find the changelog on Patreon in case you're interested in the development of the game.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I think some people already know me for this question but here goes: I have a question about the sandbox tag, is it the freeroam sandbox style of harem hotel or is it the sandbox style of being dik ?
repeteable scene or gallery style ?

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Anal sex ????? :cautious:
Not yet.
I think some people already know me for this question but here goes: I have a question about the sandbox tag, is it the freeroam sandbox style of harem hotel or is it the sandbox style of being dik ?
repeteable scene or gallery style ?
I don't know what you mean but some scenes are repeatable while others are unique (but everything is unlockable in the gallery)

Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Not yet.

I don't know what you mean but some scenes are repeatable while others are unique (but everything is unlockable in the gallery)
it's ok, some people don't understand at first so I'll explain now the two types of sandbox that exist here on the site:

1- sandbox in the style of the harem hotel game: this is when the sandbox is literally a freeroam, the mc can do repetitive things and have access to all areas (not the only ones, such as events or scenes to continue the story). Repetitive things are working, having things to buy, being able to talk to npc X and having a sex scene, whether or not to vary the characters' lines or clothes. The mc can play as much as he wants because there is no day limit or any limiting factor that after some scene or end of an update the game is inaccessible to the player.

2- being dik style sandbox: here the sandbox is only in one area, the inverse of the sandbox/freeroam of the harem hotel. The mc has most of the linear scenes but when you get somewhere it opens a sandbox / free roam only in that area and until you interact with some npc or object that finally goes to that sandbox and then goes back to a linear as if it were a visual novel pattern. Here, generally, there are no repetitive activities like work, sex or interaction with npcs that lead to dates or sex, being able to buy things.

in summary:

harem hotel style --- > current freeroam and mc can do everything he or she wants.

being dik style ---> linear game and some places the mc can walk around interact with people and objects.

Reactions: simon2235

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
it's ok, some people don't understand at first so I'll explain now the two types of sandbox that exist here on the site:

1- sandbox in the style of the harem hotel game: this is when the sandbox is literally a freeroam, the mc can do repetitive things and have access to all areas (not the only ones, such as events or scenes to continue the story). Repetitive things are working, having things to buy, being able to talk to npc X and having a sex scene, whether or not to vary the characters' lines or clothes. The mc can play as much as he wants because there is no day limit or any limiting factor that after some scene or end of an update the game is inaccessible to the player.

2- being dik style sandbox: here the sandbox is only in one area, the inverse of the sandbox/freeroam of the harem hotel. The mc has most of the linear scenes but when you get somewhere it opens a sandbox / free roam only in that area and until you interact with some npc or object that finally goes to that sandbox and then goes back to a linear as if it were a visual novel pattern. Here, generally, there are no repetitive activities like work, sex or interaction with npcs that lead to dates or sex, being able to buy things.

in summary:

harem hotel style --- > current freeroam and mc can do everything he or she wants.

being dik style ---> linear game and some places the mc can walk around interact with people and objects.
Then I'd say it's a hybrid of the two, but from Chapter I is more of the "harem hotel style", if you want to call it that way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Templar Knight

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
So I spent a few hrs on this and my impressions:

1. Not sure if needed all that info from prologue , seemed way too long and too many characters that I am not sure if they play a part later or not. Also the backstory was ok until end, yes its a secret procedure but cant say in this setting no backup cameras or even implants had image of what truly happened, unless I missed something.

2. Models were nicely done except I am not a fan of titan tatas and was my main turn off of MC. Alot of the adult games here have some nice stories but never played them for using outlandish breast sizes. You can have big breasts without going crazy.

3. If I am going to play Female MC then would like lesbian route. Which it seems game has but not upfront.

4. The main kicker for me was the management tag, but so didnt see anything other than working for money and buying some items, not sure where the management tab comes from but I didnt get to end.

5. The next time phase could be faster transition in my opion, waiting for new day when I just want to keep going til new event opens up.

I will wait and see how this develops but a money grind isnt my idea of fun unless other things to do and working,skipping til next day finally had me stop because upto that point, was losing interest. Also the cash I am earing seems bit cheap. I mean I gave 1 guy a discount for 200 to clean some dirt and normal charge was 350 but yest a workshift sees 7 patient and my net haul is 400 credits give or take?

Reactions: Purple Lagoon

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I want the link to download the latest update instead of having to download the whole game again for the latest update.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
So I spent a few hrs on this and my impressions:

1. Not sure if needed all that info from prologue , seemed way too long and too many characters that I am not sure if they play a part later or not. Also the backstory was ok until end, yes its a secret procedure but cant say in this setting no backup cameras or even implants had image of what truly happened, unless I missed something.

2. Models were nicely done except I am not a fan of titan tatas and was my main turn off of MC. Alot of the adult games here have some nice stories but never played them for using outlandish breast sizes. You can have big breasts without going crazy.

3. If I am going to play Female MC then would like lesbian route. Which it seems game has but not upfront.

4. The main kicker for me was the management tag, but so didnt see anything other than working for money and buying some items, not sure where the management tab comes from but I didnt get to end.

5. The next time phase could be faster transition in my opion, waiting for new day when I just want to keep going til new event opens up.

I will wait and see how this develops but a money grind isnt my idea of fun unless other things to do and working,skipping til next day finally had me stop because upto that point, was losing interest. Also the cash I am earing seems bit cheap. I mean I gave 1 guy a discount for 200 to clean some dirt and normal charge was 350 but yest a workshift sees 7 patient and my net haul is 400 credits give or take?
1) The prologue is an important part of the main story. In this setting, especially, you have to consider that to appease VIPs (of the elite world) you require an extreme level of discretion, which led to not having backup cameras (it would be so easy for spy agents from other corporations to acquire those images otherwise.)

2) Thank you, I understand your point of view, though I don't agree with you. There are plenty of models with big breasts even in real life, I could even mention that I took inspiration from some real-life actresses for the MC, but I suppose you wouldn't care.

3) The lesbian route is optional, as everything else. Currently, you can get intimate with Faith (which you can also romance) and Liz, but there's so much more to come.

4) I didn't put the tag myself, but yeah, "currently" you can just buy things necessary to your security. In future updates, this aspect will be expanded.

5) You can press hold CTRL to skip those transitions.

The cash that you're earning is supposed to be cheap. You're having a clinic in the lowest and degraded part of the city. You have to consider that your clients are mostly bums, gang members, and criminals (for now).

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes