FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Stuck on the "Buy your way back" and "prove your innocence" quests. How to get 2 million credits? Also, how to find alternative communication signal to Morganth. thanks
Oh that is the main quest and is not completed yet.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Is it possible to go full Submissive from start of game? Don't know how I got that guy we first met in the new pc home to become Dom later in the game last time I played. The only sub scene I know is with the black merchant guy.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
i'm missing the final gallery scene. any hints? :sneaky:
Ask Isaiah a 25% discount

Is it possible to go full Submissive from start of game? Don't know how I got that guy we first met in the new pc home to become Dom later in the game last time I played. The only sub scene I know is with the black merchant guy.
No, it's not possible to go full anything from the start of the game. It requires time to follow a specific path so that everyone can have the same start and then evolve as they prefer.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I also wanted to add that, this week, you can propose new content on our Discord channel (you can find the link in the contacts) in the "Feedback" section, where you will find all the rules on the matter.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Gotta say, the female MC is quite a looker. I only got one complaint, which is in fact there with all 3DCG games.

Why does the top of any female character takes the shape of the entire tits. Like the shirt goes like ( . )( . )
and not like ( ______ )

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Why does the top of any female character takes the shape of the entire tits.
That has to do with the software tool that's being used. In this case it's DAZ studios and it's auto conform feature when putting on a outfit it gets sucked and formed to the body much like how a bag will form to a item when it's been vacuum sealed. There are some tools and stuff that can be used to try to combat that like dforce outfits.

Reactions: Larry247

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Gotta say, the female MC is quite a looker. I only got one complaint, which is in fact there with all 3DCG games.

Why does the top of any female character takes the shape of the entire tits. Like the shirt goes like ( . )( . )
and not like ( ______ )
Do you mean like this?

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Do you mean like this?
Exactly... WOW!! Maybe some wrinkles at the center of the T-Shirt as if the breasts are making it expand a little...
Just an opinion tho'. I mean if it's hard to do it for each and every render then it can be left as it is.

Last edited:

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Exactly... WOW!! Maybe some wrinkles at the center of the T-Shirt as if the breasts are making it expand a little...
Just an opinion tho'. I mean if it's hard to do it for each and every render then it can be left as it is.
It's already in the game :). I try to pay a lot of attention to the matter.
As for Red's main suit, it has cups, so of course, they're divided.

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
What's the purpose of gun training with Heinz and drinking with Spike? I already did 10/10 gun training but no new scenes after that, is this the end of the update?

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
What's the purpose of gun training with Heinz and drinking with Spike? I already did 10/10 gun training but no new scenes after that, is this the end of the update?
It will have a further purpose in the future. The end of the update is related to the main quest (Izy will tell you about the mercenaries). The rest is all optional and written in the Journal.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes