egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I got 2,000,000 credits.. I don't know what to do with it.. I'm stuck getting to the scene where RED's dad news arrives and asks LZY for his help.

• Wow
Reactions: free_hk

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I got 2,000,000 credits.. I don't know what to do with it.. I'm stuck getting to the scene where RED's dad news arrives and asks LZY for his help.
The last scene of the main quest in version 0.07a is where Izy warns Red about the coming of the mercenaries. There's no content after it.

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
Great update keep up the great work its the best sci fi game i have found on this site
It's definitely up there, although there's a surprising amount of good quality sci-fi on here like Eternum, City of Broken Dreamers and Ripples. This one does get extra points in my eyes for being a rare female protag addition to the genre, love the others I mentioned but it's a nice change of perspective.

Reactions: FunkPunkGames

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
It's definitely up there, although there's a surprising amount of good quality sci-fi on here like Eternum, City of Broken Dreamers and Ripples. This one does get extra points in my eyes for being a rare female protag addition to the genre, love the others I mentioned but it's a nice change of perspective.
The more sci-fi the better I'd say :)

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
Hey, I think that I am stuck in chapter one, Izy is supposed to work on the communication problem but it has been several weeks and nothing changes, everytime I ask him he says that he is working on it and there is never anything new on my to do list besides Isaia on sundays

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Hey, I think that I am stuck in chapter one, Izy is supposed to work on the communication problem but it has been several weeks and nothing changes, everytime I ask him he says that he is working on it and there is never anything new on my to do list besides Isaia on sundays
Then you've probably reached the end of the current version.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Ok, I thought there was more because I saw people here talking about quests I don't have but i guess it is the patreon build
Hmmm depends on which quests are you talking about. Did you have the event with the two street gangs outside the clinic?

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Ok I'll send you a PM to sort this thing out :D

edit: problem fixed. I will also look into the sounds and make them more appetible, especially in the morning lewd scene in the bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Android Port for CyberSin: Red Ice [v0.07a] [FunkPunkGames]

Download Android:

Reactions: Sbme69
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes