Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
The to-do list with Heinz & Spike.
Are these repeated scenes..??
Both started to like Red.
Are there more scenes in this version..??

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to notify you that I will place my project on hold for some time.

I don't know how much time I will require, but this month I will have to move into a new house...and also I have got a new full-time job which I will have to adjust to.

However, this does not mean that I will quit making the game. As explained, I just need some time to adjust to these changes, and then I will come back :)
In the meantime, I would be very grateful if you could share the public version of the game around or give it reviews.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone!

I don't know how much time I will require, but this month I will have to move into a new house...and also I have got a new full-time job which I will have to adjust to.

However, this does not mean that I will quit making the game. As explained, I just need some time to adjust to these changes, and then I will come back :)
In the meantime, I would be very grateful if you could share the public version of the game around or give it reviews.

thanks for the update! and no worries we understand this. good luck :giggle:

Reactions: FunkPunkGames

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Hello everyone!

Its totally fine! Afterall, you aint the only dev who uses that alibi just to delay your work. There is tons of you out there. We totally get it. Then next time your dog dies or maybe u have to delay work cuz u got bitten by ants. I hope you become more competent in the future

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Its totally fine! Afterall, you aint the only dev who uses that alibi just to delay your work. There is tons of you out there. We totally get it. Then next time your dog dies or maybe u have to delay work cuz u got bitten by ants. I hope you become more competent in the future
Whoa, who hurt you?
I actually noticed my patrons months ago about all of this. I was also giving news over here since there are people actually interested in the game.
I'll just send you some hugs and love, you probably need it more than I do.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Bad news everyone. Sadly my GPU has new problems, and I'll have to place the game on hold. I've also decided to leave Patreon for good and build the game at my own pace when I'll have the chance to have a new and improved GPU.

You can find the details on my Patreon page.

I'll consider releasing the last version as a public version here very soon. I'll keep you updated.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Thanks for the response, yeah it's my type of NTR (cheating behind his back) and I hope you'll follow this type in the future. Anyway I really like your game, unlike some sandbox games, yours is easy to follow... I just hope you won't abandon it.
Thank you very much. There will be multiple NTR paths with different characters.

About the game, no, I'm not abandoning it. Just adjusting to the pace of my new life. And I will continue it once I'll have a new computer.

Also, not using Patreon anymore.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes