fokrrk11

Feb 17, 2021
(I will probably also revisit some of the made content. I am watching closely the progress with AI images but they seem quite unpopular so far so I will stick with Daz 3D for the time being)
[/QUOTE]

if it looks better and if it's faster with AI images, maybe you should try it

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019
I remember that feeling of being pushed back by tax, had a similar incident when upgrading my desktop. Waited for the new Ryzen 5th gen release, but when it did get released.. got pushed back wayyyy off, the various taxes offset my budget by another 5k, I literally had to squeeze out that 5k anyhow. That set me back so bad that I was never able to buy a graphics card till date. But at least I'm able to do my work for now, if not play games on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunkPunkGames

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Good news, guys, GPU arrived, and it is working its magic.

I was able to render a 4k image in 15 minutes instead of the 2h+ that usually took me with complex images.

I will be able to start working on the game again this weekend. If you want more updates, please join our Discord community.

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019
Good news, guys, GPU arrived, and it is working its magic.

I was able to render a 4k image in 15 minutes instead of the 2h+ that usually took me with complex images.

I will be able to start working on the game again this weekend. If you want more updates, please join our Discord community.
Happy to hear this, will patiently wait for the next update. Might even complete all my work by then and make space for this beautiful game. Judging by the conversations above. I'd personally wait for a slow but well polished update finely crafted, than to receive one in a rush. Also I'm sure people have 'real lives' here, I really don't get why its so hard for some people to wait for an update. Its as easy as living their daily life and keeping a track of progress.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunkPunkGames

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019
or just burned out by this point and barely able to make progress. that's why the creator used the GPU as an excuse LMAO
Every artist burns out, its natural. Motivation does not grow on trees. Making a game, just a minute of rendering, scripts, scene etc is no child's play. But ranting on delays are even worse, no1 ever got motivated from hearing that they are late. Been on F95 long enough to see so many good games going abandoned, FunkPunk at least updates everyone regardless of whether people think he's making excuses or not, he really doesn't have to explain himself to anyone on F95.

Just play AWAM or JOHN (two quick examples) and see for yourself, they are damn good games but you barely get 1 sizable update each year, JOHN makes at least 1 update (either half an update or just bug fix) per year, AWAM has been dangling a carrot for ages now, compared to that there are games like What a Legend, where the devs take their own time, literally any amount of time and no matter the ranting, provides with a good sizeable update.

If its free, it doesn't deserve ranting. You only get to rant if you've invested in this game financially. Besides its a fact that any ranting done on F95 is a ranting by a freeloader. People who pay don't rant in F95, they have patreon or other places for that. We will keep losing good devs the more we keep demotivating them. They aren't dedicating their entire lives in making games for us, they have their own life and stress too and don't need more on F95.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes