moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
Basically yes. There is no lesbian path in the game yet (which will be implemented in the future), but you could potentially evade the first sex scenes (which are m/f) to have then an exclusive relationship with one (or all) of the many female characters that will be part of the game.
sweet

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
The update was a bit lackluster and short but I do like where the story is going.
I predicted that the MC would end up doing surgery stuff since its what she is good at once she gets booted into the undercity.
Glad it is not going the "now you are a whore, enjoy" kind of direction.
This is the kind of project I would love to support and just might once my own financial situation improves.(Thanks unspecified virus of known origin)
Keep it up. Looking forward to what kind of underworld bosses there are going to be and how the MC will have to deal with them.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
The update was a bit lackluster and short but I do like where the story is going.
I predicted that the MC would end up doing surgery stuff since its what she is good at once she gets booted into the undercity.
Glad it is not going the "now you are a whore, enjoy" kind of direction.
This is the kind of project I would love to support and just might once my own financial situation improves.(Thanks unspecified virus of known origin)
Keep it up. Looking forward to what kind of underworld bosses there are going to be and how the MC will have to deal with them.
Hello there.

I'm very sorry for the slow pace of the story but sadly (thanks to the same virus that you have mentioned before) I cannot dedicate more time to the project at the moment (for lack of economic support).
I guess we'll need to be patient together :) But don't worry, I'll keep working on the game.
The 0.02 version was the closing of the Prologue (which will completely end with version 0.02a).
Chapter I will start in November with version 0.03.
Small but constant updates for now.

You could always help the project by writing a review here on F95 zone, it would be really appreciated.

About the underworld bosses, gangs, and other challenges that Elsa will have to face will mostly be explained in-depth at the beginning of Chapter I.

Last edited:

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
the renders look good, but how much Exhibitionism content are we expecting?
Hello there, thanks for playing the game :)

I think I will try to keep the content balanced, so there will be a bit of this and a bit of that in the upcoming updates to make everyone happy. (There are tons of requests for lesbian content at the moment, for example).
But, one important rule that I follow is that the story always comes first. So there will be more fetishes coming, but only according to the story direction. And everything will be optional, based on your choices.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yoyoyoyo! Finally played the update and damn boi! I like the progression! the update had a solid amount (even i ofc hoped it would progress further and further hehe) i found the old rocker guy scene and was really happy. the guy looked more grumpy and older than i hoped for. really great! also how he touched her so nice! and how the younger guy wanted to stop the older one - cute! xD sadly they got interrupted (iwas bad to her KI partner and still her KI helped her here :( ) xD maybe we see the old rocker again? ^^ i really like the hole story and dialogues! the new hacker guy has a good character design and it will be intersting in how he will help her - especially depending on the choices how you talked to him (i was ofc evil demanding cause thats the character i play atm hehe) look forwad to so much more!keep it up! and thx for sharing and the effort!!

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Yoyoyoyo! Finally played the update and damn boi! I like the progression! the update had a solid amount (even i ofc hoped it would progress further and further hehe) i found the old rocker guy scene and was really happy. the guy looked more grumpy and older than i hoped for. really great! also how he touched her so nice! and how the younger guy wanted to stop the older one - cute! xD sadly they got interrupted (iwas bad to her KI partner and still her KI helped her here :( ) xD maybe we see the old rocker again? ^^ i really like the hole story and dialogues! the new hacker guy has a good character design and it will be intersting in how he will help her - especially depending on the choices how you talked to him (i was ofc evil demanding cause thats the character i play atm hehe) look forwad to so much more!keep it up! and thx for sharing and the effort!!
Hey Pogo, thank you so much for your comment and for playing the update!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, thank you again and I hope you could write a review here to help the project grow.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Hey guys,
I hope you're having a good day despite the terrible times we're living in.

Speaking of which, I had to take the sad but necessary decision to make the "story-versions" for patrons only.
This means that I will make public only the technical versions every two months.
I know, it sucks, but I had to make this decision if I wanted to keep the project alive. Hopefully, when I'll have more patrons I could revert the things back to normal (while offering patrons other exclusive stuff). But we'll see how it goes.

Edit: Version 0.03 will be released here on November 28th, but it will be the last one.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Hey guys,
I hope you're having a good day despite the terrible times we're living in.

Speaking of which, I had to take the sad but necessary decision to make the "story-versions" for patrons only.
This means that I will make public only the technical versions every two months.
I know, it sucks, but I had to make this decision if I wanted to keep the project alive. Hopefully, when I'll have more patrons I could revert the things back to normal (while offering patrons other exclusive stuff). But we'll see how it goes.

Edit: Version 0.03 will be released here on November 28th, but it will be the last one.
So after that on next january we will have 0.4v technical version ryt ?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Finally I have played the new 0.02 update! The update was a bit short, but solid and I liked it!
Keeps me wonder how it will evolve :)
Also note that this time I didn't found any bug. Though I'm not sure if one of the karma choices worked as intended.
About financial support on patreon I would do so if I could, but being myself in bad financial is just sad - sorry.

Reactions: FunkPunkGames

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Finally I have played the new 0.02 update! The update was a bit short, but solid and I liked it!
Keeps me wonder how it will evolve :)
Also note that this time I didn't found any bug. Though I'm not sure if one of the karma choices worked as intended.
About financial support on patreon I would do so if I could, but being myself in bad financial is just sad - sorry.
Hey, thanks for playing the update.
No worries about the support, we're in the same boat. But I would appreciate if you could write a review here. That's free ;)
About the bugs, yeah I tried to be extra careful and about the karma choice that you mentioned (I think it's the one with Izy), I've already fixed the bug in version 0.02a.

Reactions: ustar

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good liuck with this, FPG, and I hope this change makes your game economically viable. Better that it be made and I can't access it than that it never get made at all.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Good liuck with this, FPG, and I hope this change makes your game economically viable. Better that it be made and I can't access it than that it never get made at all.
Thank you very much, Joe.
For now, nothing will change until the new year :)

Reactions: ustar
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes