Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I have strangely always enjoyed female protagonist games more, being that little devil on her shoulder telling her to get up to mischief is very satisfying, good game, keep at it mate!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Very relieved to see that the story progressed this update. The first version was kinda aimless, but, while this update didn't offer choices, it featured a definite step forward in the story. I'm looking forward to more of this.

Reactions: FunkPunkGames

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have strangely always enjoyed female protagonist games more, being that little devil on her shoulder telling her to get up to mischief is very satisfying, good game, keep at it mate!
Yes, there are different pleasures to be had playing a game with a female toon than a male one, and you have identified a main one for me. Plus, i prefer looking at women, and with a female MC you know that there will be at least one woman in every scene. :)

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Haha, that's a way to look at it ;)
Very relieved to see that the story progressed this update. The first version was kinda aimless, but, while this update didn't offer choices, it featured a definite step forward in the story. I'm looking forward to more of this.
As you said, I wanted to give a bit more closure :) Glad that you liked it in the end.

Reactions: Kjazz

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Damn .... Do u believe that after playing 0.01a today i read the main caption of the game to know whts the game abt nd now i understand its karma, security, corruption point ....
This makes me more excited for the next update ..
I want to be ur patreon but its way out of league....

• Red Heart

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Damn .... Do u believe that after playing 0.01a today i read the main caption of the game to know whts the game abt nd now i understand its karma, security, corruption point ....
This makes me more excited for the next update ..
I want to be ur patreon but its way out of league....
Hey, I really appreciate you and your support, don't worry if you can't be a patron. You can always try to share this game around, that would help me a lot :)

Reactions: Kjazz

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Good start. What bothers me are the size of her tits, I really don't get this fetish. Some realistic, medium-sized breasts would make her look much sexier.

Besides that, it's a promising 0.1.
I'd be interested to know what kind of content we can expect, especially:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Good start. What bothers me are the size of her tits, I really don't get this fetish. Some realistic, medium-sized breasts would make her look much sexier.

Besides that, it's a promising 0.1.
I'd be interested to know what kind of content we can expect, especially:

Hello there and thank you for trying the game :)
First of all, let me address the elephant in the room, the size of the tits!
I had a lot of feedback during the entire month but apparently the vast majority of players like them the way they are or they don't bother them at all. So I don't think I'll reduce them. Also, there are various corresponding models in RL with a similar size, which don't make them so unrealistic after all.

Let me make a spoiler to answer your second question...

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I just finished playing the update.
Mentioned bugs (mainly the music volume) are fixed, everything works fine, well done!!
The story also seems more interesting now with the update :)

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes