FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I just finished playing the update.
Mentioned bugs (mainly the music volume) are fixed, everything works fine, well done!!
The story also seems more interesting now with the update :)
Hey glad that you liked it and thank you for reporting that bug in the first release :)

Reactions: Kjazz and ustar

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Good FMC, Early 30s, Redhead, Big Tits and Big Ass

I liked the karma and Factions System.

Romance with petite girls younger than Gerda? RNTR, we can steal a married wife? Lesbian Harem? Lesbian Foot Fetish or Footjobs?

Count with me, Sr. Not for patreon :cry: my currency sucks and my grammar too.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Good FMC, Early 30s, Redhead, Big Tits and Big Ass

I liked the karma and Factions System.

Romance with petite girls younger than Gerda? RNTR, we can steal a married wife? Lesbian Harem? Lesbian Foot Fetish or Footjobs?

Count with me, Sr. Not for patreon :cry: my currency sucks and my grammar too.
Hey, thank you for the feedback and your participation in the discussion!

To answer your questions :

- Yes, there will be a romanceable female petite character, and you're right she is younger than Gerda (still over 18 though)
- RNTR? Yes and in different combinations.
- About married wives, I still have to write anything on that side, but I could in the future (especially if requested)
- No harems, this will be a story-centric game which will try to have some coherence (so it's not just a gotta catch them all. Use the brain.)
- Lesbian foot fetish and footjobs, yes but in the future when I will have the chance to work on multiple characters (from Chapter I onwards)

Again, don't worry if you don't have the chance to support me economically. I appreciate anyway all your moral support in this endeavor.
Of course, having more patrons would help me a lot in the development of the game (having more time, resources, adding things like more renders etc.), but only if someone can really afford it. We live during a really strange time and we all have to survive this shit together :)

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Dev thanks for all answers

Yes, yes and yes, even better if she is hot as Gerda or Emilia

Fair Enough

RNTR or NTR with married people is not my thing, but is for roleplay, multiple saves and bad karma path

Waiting for next release, even without Les content, good luck Dev
She is very special and will be revealed in the game in the future :)

About RNTR and NTR it's all optional of course.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Hello guys, sorry if I ask here but since I don't have much time to search around the forum...how should I get a nopy.to account to upload the next versions? :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kjazz and Pogo123

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FunkPunkGames

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
i think i've read in a few threads that you need to get invited to get nopy accounts.
but i've search the forum and there's a thread here about nopy account and the creator of nopy is active in here too
here it is https://f95zone.to/threads/nopy-to-discussion-feedback.23541/
Thank you so much, I'll check it out :)
Edit: Okay, apparently they don't give invitations for now. So, sorry to the guy that asked for the nopy link!
I think u should add ntr ,corruption (like hardcore nd slut type with some resistance ) ,blackmail stuff too
There will be all this stuff in the game...just give me time (and possibly support :D). Not only NTR but also reverse NTR. Corruption, for sure. Blackmail? of course! It will be all optional, depending on your choices.
Of course, I'm working at a slow pace since I also have a job.
The more support I get, the more I can work on the game. This is how it works. So be patient with the content ;)

Last edited:

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Ofcourse we will be patients but i personally hv found ur game with great potential thats y i m asking that for u ...
Thank you so much, I'll check it out :)
Edit: Oay, apparently they don't give invitations for now. So, sorry to the guy that asked for the nopy link!

There will be all this stuff in the game...just give me time (and possibly support :D). Not only NTR but also reverse NTR. Corruption, for sure. Blackmail? of course! It will be all optional, depending on your choices.
Of course, I'm working at a slow pace since I also have a job.
The more support I get, the more I can work on the game. This is how it works. So be patient with the content ;)

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Hello everyone!

The links are updated with the latest public version (0.02). Please consider writing a review here on F95 if you want to support the game. Your help will definitely make my project grow :)

As always, I hope you'll like it and if you have feedback or you want to signal some bugs (hopefully not!) you can write here and I'll try to answer.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
so is there a chance to go down an exclusively lesbian path here?
Basically yes. There is no lesbian path in the game yet (which will be implemented in the future), but you could potentially evade the first sex scenes (which are m/f) to have then an exclusive relationship with one (or all) of the many female characters that will be part of the game.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes