dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Pretty good first release, i quite liked it. I'm not entirely sold on the stats system yet, but i see the potential. The world and characters setting is nice. Quite a lot of choices, good thing, will see how it pays off later.

I found that elsa's sprite was closing eyes too much too often, maybe you can work on that. Another minor design issue for me, her breasts is a bit too big but that's just my tastes.

Good luck with your game

Reactions: hr17

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Pretty good first release, i quite liked it. I'm not entirely sold on the stats system yet, but i see the potential. The world and characters setting is nice. Quite a lot of choices, good thing, will see how it pays off later.

I found that elsa's sprite was closing eyes too much too often, maybe you can work on that. Another minor design issue for me, her breasts is a bit too big but that's just my tastes.

Good luck with your game
Thank you for playing the game :)
Yeah, of course, the STATS system is not really being used in the Prologue, but it's a way to get acquainted with it.

As for aesthetics, I suppose everyone has different tastes.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
MegaCities, MegaCorps, MegaTits...
The MC is a famous cybersurgeon and she got herself a pair of balloons, really?
Bigger is not always better, it doesn't make much sense with the tone of the game.
The rest is fine, there are worldbuilding and the style isn't bad either.

Reactions: FunkPunkGames

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
MegaCities, MegaCorps, MegaTits...
The MC is a famous cybersurgeon and she got herself a pair of balloons, really?
Bigger is not always better, it doesn't make much sense with the tone of the game.
The rest is fine, there are worldbuilding and the style isn't bad either.
Thank you for trying the game!
Realistic is not always better either, especially in this case.
Considering that we're talking about a Dystopian Sci-Fi story, where basically anyone can modify their bodies (via implants or DNA editing) it's totally in the background. Sure you may not like it, but it's your preference.
Don't be surprised if, at some point in the game, you may even see Robotic floating heads, cyber-futas, or whatever.
I get the fact that aesthetics are subjective, but please stop saying that "it's not in the tone of the game", because it belongs to the cyberpunk genre, which always goes the extreme canons of society, even with MegaTits.
But don't worry, there will be plenty of "petite" characters as well.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Akane interviews Elsa. The answers of this interview will somehow influence further events? (If yes), - What is the best answer (For the Good way for Elsa) to the 3rd question (about the Council)? - (I choose between the 1st and 2nd options.)

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Akane interviews Elsa. The answers of this interview will somehow influence further events? (If yes), - What is the best answer (For the Good way for Elsa) to the 3rd question (about the Council)? - (I choose between the 1st and 2nd options.)
Longterm consequences I'd say no, the interview mainly stands there to RP a bit and give a major perspective of what decisions may lay ahead.

Reactions: J1215 and desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Normally I would just max lust and make females MCs into total cum dumps, but I actually want to role play this one. I played my MC with generally negative karma or neutral responses, aiming for a privileged, slightly stuck up heiress persona, but not a total psycho. I scolded the droid for waking her up with sunlight, but wasn't mean to him for no reason after that. He's been with us for 20 years after all. The fall could lead to her re-evaluating herself and trying to become a better person. I will try to get her to solve the mystery with some competence rather than by whoring herself out willingly.

On the flip side, I do still want some hardcore stuff, so some non consensual stuff would be nice XD.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Interesting storyline. For future update add some NTR , CHEATING content too waiting for the next update...
So by the way I was right over the "Tags Issue"
From the Game Uploading Rules:
5. Please ensure games are properly tagged, tags should only include content which is currently in game.

That said, since I can't use those tags until there is that content in the game, I think you will have to wait quite some time for NTR, CHEATING etc.
But those will be included in the future.

Thank you once again for playing the game :)

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Normally I would just max lust and make females MCs into total cum dumps, but I actually want to role play this one. I played my MC with generally negative karma or neutral responses, aiming for a privileged, slightly stuck up heiress persona, but not a total psycho. I scolded the droid for waking her up with sunlight, but wasn't mean to him for no reason after that. He's been with us for 20 years after all. The fall could lead to her re-evaluating herself and trying to become a better person. I will try to get her to solve the mystery with some competence rather than by whoring herself out willingly.

On the flip side, I do still want some hardcore stuff, so some non consensual stuff would be nice XD.
I think in general that your approach is the correct one :)
In future releases also the STAT Reputation will play a major role in all that. For example, with a high score of Reputation, some people will know of your Good or Evil actions and they will remember about them and behave differently to you.

Same thing about "whoring herself", if you do that too many times, people will know it and behave accordingly.

About non-consensual stuff, there will be at least a bit of groping but nothing else.
The player will always have an option to choose.

Now that I have the opportunity, it would be nice to ask all of you which one of the characters you like the most in the current version and why :)

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think in general that your approach is the correct one :)
In future releases also the STAT Reputation will play a major role in all that. For example, with a high score of Reputation, some people will know of your Good or Evil actions and they will remember about them and behave differently to you.

Same thing about "whoring herself", if you do that too many times, people will know it and behave accordingly.

About non-consensual stuff, there will be at least a bit of groping but nothing else.
The player will always have an option to choose.

Now that I have the opportunity, it would be nice to ask all of you which one of the characters you like most in the current version and why :)
Oh by non-consensual, I meant it in a way that is telegraphed to the player, but not the character.

For example, imagine a sequence where she is running from some corpsec. Some shady looking guy offers her a hiding place. There can be a warning that accepting will lead to consequences. He injects her with aphrodisiacs and does some lewd stuff. Maybe this opens up a route where she is under his thumb for a while due to him getting leverage over her. She has to go along with his shit until she can turn the tables. This would lead to some hardcore stuff without letting the MC become one of those characters that just solves everything with sex.

The more common way this kind of sequence is usually handled would be like this. She is running from corpsec. They catch her. You can fight them or offer them sex to get out. That's fine depending on what's at stake and the way the scene is framed. It does turn the character into a bit of a "easy" girl though if we go the sex route, while on the first example, she couldn't have known that she would get raped (although the player did).

As for your question, we didn't really have much chances to interact with any characters yet. I guess most people will say ICU cus he is like a puppy.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Oh by non-consensual, I meant it in a way that is telegraphed to the player, but not the character.

For example, imagine a sequence where she is running from some corpsec. Some shady looking guy offers her a hiding place. There can be a warning that accepting will lead to consequences. He injects her with aphrodisiacs and does some lewd stuff. Maybe this opens up a route where she is under his thumb for a while due to him getting leverage over her. She has to go along with his shit until she can turn the tables. This would lead to some hardcore stuff without letting the MC become one of those characters that just solves everything with sex.

The more common way this kind of sequence is usually handled would be like this. She is running from corpsec. They catch her. You can fight them or offer them sex to get out. That's fine depending on what's at stake and the way the scene is framed. It does turn the character into a bit of a "easy" girl though if we go the sex route, while on the first example, she couldn't have known that she would get raped (although the player did).

As for your question, we didn't really have much chances to interact with any characters yet. I guess most people will say ICU cus he is like a puppy.
Let me be very clear on this, rape is out of the game.

- As for those examples, there will be similar situations but the player will always have a way out of them.
Some may not like those fetishes and I don't want to put the players through that without a chance to escape.

- As for using sex to get through problems, you certainly could do it, but there will be consequences as well.
Whoring your character out too much will make some Factions or NPC more hostile towards you, and vice versa they may respect you if you don't do it or solve your problems in other ways.

- Thank you for answering my question on the characters. It might surprise you, but I also had some feedback that stated that they loved Akane, for example. So apparently it's not just ICU!

Reactions: desmosome

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
5. Please ensure games are properly tagged, tags should only include content which is currently in game.

That said, since I can't use those tags until there is that content in the game, I think you .

That said, since I can't use those tags until there is that content in the game, I think you will have to wait quite some time for NTR, CHEATING etc.
But those will be included in the future.

Thank you once again for playing the game :)
Sure bro i will be waiting for that

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Now that I have the opportunity, it would be nice to ask all of you which one of the characters you like the most in the current version and why :)
the most likeable for me is mc, of course its weird to say that because im the one who control her hahaha
but i really like her design..
best npc for sure is ice he's so funny and likeable and cute with that emoji faces haha it pains my heart to act rude to him in bad path saves..

as for other npc, there's not much to judge for now cause still a very little interaction about them..

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
the most likeable for me is mc, of course its weird to say that because im the one who control her hahaha
but i really like her design..
best npc for sure is ice he's so funny and likeable and cute with that emoji faces haha it pains my heart to act rude to him in bad path saves..

as for other npc, there's not much to judge for now cause still a very little interaction about them..
Haha glad that you liked her and Ice. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: yggdral

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Elsa! I like Elsa's looks. + (since I walk the Good way) I give Elsa a good image, personality and character.
I like Gerda! I like Gerda's looks. In the game, she has so far been shown little, so it is still difficult to talk about her character.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes