desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I disagree. I don't think the prologue is overdone at all, and it introduces the NPC's in Elsa's life nicely. The game is a whodoneit, and one of the main plot points of a whodoneit is introducing the main suspects of the crime at the beginning of the story.
Absolutely. Not to mention fleshing out the setting is extremely important in a non typical world such as this. The CODEX is done really well. I really liked the world building.

Thank you for playing!
Never been a great fan of animations to be fair, I would probably like more an emphasized textual description instead in the future. The blur was trying just to emulate movement, which apparently I did not make so well. Worry not, I still have to learn :D

For the gallery, I think I will add it in the next releases, depending on development priorities.
I don't really get the obsession with animations tbh. Even the best animations are like a few seconds looped indefinitely. It takes so much render times that small time devs just don't have. Good animation by itself does nothing for fappability either. Most games that focus on animations to carry the scenes lack proper descriptive text and erotic dialogues during scenes. I thought the simulated movement with the up and down and bluring effect looked pretty good tbh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunkPunkGames

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Absolutely. Not to mention fleshing out the setting is extremely important in a non typical world such as this. The CODEX is done really well. I really liked the world building.

I don't really get the obsession with animations tbh. Even the best animations are like a few seconds looped indefinitely. It takes so much render times that small time devs just don't have. Good animation by itself does nothing for fappability either. Most games that focus on animations to carry the scenes lack proper descriptive text and erotic dialogues during scenes. I thought the simulated movement with the up and down and bluring effect looked pretty good tbh.
Glad that you understood most of the creative decisions that I made during the creation of the first release :)

And thank you for the beautiful review that you wrote!
Allow me to reply here.

You might have noticed some typos but I am not a native speaker and I tried my best to not make grammar errors, but that's why you probably noticed some weird sentence structures.

About the sprites, in part you're right, I used them to speed up the development while using the full rendering in other scenes. Problem is that I don't have a really good PC to make full renderings that easily. To make some of those renderings that you probably saw in the game, I had, for example, to use a layer style approach, rendering the same image 3 or 4 times (which could take hours and hours) and then put it all together in post-production to avoid PC crashes.
Rest assured, if I'll reach a good amount of patrons it will be my first goal to buy a dedicated new machine just for the renderings.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Glad that you understood most of the creative decisions that I made during the creation of the first release :)

And thank you for the beautiful review that you wrote!
Allow me to reply here.

You might have noticed some typos but I am not a native speaker and I tried my best to not make grammar errors, but that's why you probably noticed some weird sentence structures.

About the sprites, in part you're right, I used them to speed up the development while using the full rendering in other scenes. Problem is that I don't have a really good PC to make full renderings that easily. To make some of those renderings that you probably saw in the game, I had, for example, to use a layer style approach, rendering the same image 3 or 4 times and then put it all together in post-production to avoid PC crashes.
Rest assured, if I'll reach a good amount of patrons it will be my first goal to buy a new machine just for the renderings.
I don't have experience with game development, but I've played enough games to see what is required and what hardware limitations look like. You did a good job with what you had to work with. Most people who would appreciate the story you are trying to tell are probably in the crowd that can look past less than spectacular renders. As long as you get the atmosphere right and do a good job of conveying the necessary things visually, I don't see a problem.

On a different note, please steel yourself. I've seen many games with great potential fall off due to lack of support. Primal Instinct being the biggest example that still hurts me a bit when I think about it heh. World building, quality story telling, atmosphere, existence of an actual plot, etc etc, just doesn't garner as much support as the run of the mill shiny harem game. It's always better to keep realistic expectations. You might never get enough support to upgrade your machine. If I had to make a guess, I don't think this is a game with mass appeal that will explode really fast on patreon. Then again, patreon support levels are still a bit of a mystery heh. Good luck!

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
It's always better to keep realistic expectations. You might never get enough support to upgrade your machine. If I had to make a guess, I don't think this is a game with mass appeal that will explode really fast on patreon. Then again, patreon support levels are still a bit of a mystery heh. Good luck!
One can only hope, am I right? :D
Of course, I have realistic expectations...and I would continue the progress on the game anyway, maybe with fewer releases per year in the case, but I would continue.

We'll see what it happens, thank you for your support!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
One can only hope, am I right? :D
Of course, I have realistic expectations...and I would continue the progress on the game anyway, maybe with fewer releases per year in the case, but I would continue.

We'll see what it happens, thank you for your support!
I'm just a lowly pirate :whistle:

I said this probably won't see an explosive start like some of the success stories from this site, but that doesn't mean I think it is doomed. I see it more like a project that could slowly pick up steam if you stick around for the long haul. Maybe after 6 months or a year, you could reach something modest like $1K per month. But that is just my completely unfounded armchair patreon economist conjecture lol. Take it with a large grain of salt.

Just for shits and giggles, here is my formula for instant patreon success.
-DAZ
-Good renders
-Male protagonist
-Harem
-Incest
-No conflicts!
-No plot! Just slice of life talking to girls.
-Good guy MC who solves every girl's problems with his penis and some supportive talking.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I'm just a lowly pirate :whistle:

I said this probably won't see an explosive start like some of the success stories from this site, but that doesn't mean I think it is doomed. I see it more like a project that could slowly pick up steam if you stick around for the long haul. Maybe after 6 months or a year, you could reach something modest like $1K per month. But that is just my completely unfounded armchair patreon economist conjecture lol. Take it with a large grain of salt.
Haha, there is a little Jack Sparrow in every one of us.

Jokes aside it would be a really good target for me to hit that "modest" 1k per month.
But having already a good community of players around the game makes me happy and it's worth a lot to me.

May 5, 2019
This is my first port
Here is Android port if you face any problem tell me i will try to fix it as i am still new to port stuff.

Here is my blog

And discord

Last edited:

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Looks interesting but I'll wait till there is a lesbian tab before trying if there will be no lesbian scenes or routes then I'll pass.
Hello there! I couldn't place any tabs that were not in the game at the moment, but I can surely confirm that there will be lots of lesbian content as well, don't you worry :)
Probably you'll have to wait until October or November for it though.

Other future tabs that I can confirm are Interracial content, BDSM (both roles), NTR, reverse NTR, Corruption. I can't think of anything else for what I've planned for now.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
FunkPunkGames

That's what the genre spoiler is for. Anything that isn't in the game but will be added later goes under the genre spoiler in the OP so people can see what the planned tags are that are not in the game yet but will be later on.

Cool I'll wait till then and go after all the female characters and avoid the dick.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
FunkPunkGames

That's what the genre spoiler is for. Anything that isn't in the game but will be added later goes under the genre spoiler in the OP so people can see what the planned tags are that are not in the game yet but will be later on.

Cool I'll wait till then and go after all the female characters and avoid the dick.
Silly me then, I thought that I had to put there only the tags for the current version of the game. :(
I'll fix it in the next release then!

Oh yeah, you can avoid basically every dick in the game, if you want.
I want to give the players full freedom over their choices.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
really solid quality, a nice a story idea, a really cruvy girl (YES!) as a female protag (YES!) i just hope for much sex and not only with pretty young guys but also with older and creepy guys
The next updates (from September on) will make you happy ;)

Reactions: Pogo123

HorusAximand

Oct 27, 2019
Interesting story with good renders (and original face shape). Really like the many little choices for building your karma and other stats. I wait the next uptade to see more and decide if i follow you on patreon ;)

Reactions: FunkPunkGames

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Interesting story with good renders (and original face shape). Really like the many little choices for building your karma and other stats. I wait the next uptade to see more and decide if i follow you on patreon ;)
Thank you very much for taking your time and trying the game :)

About the karma choices, the alignment shifts have more weight during the Prologue, just to give the freedom, to the players, to choose their own alignment (d&d style) before the real story begins.
Because, with the beginning of Chapter I, some of the choices will be locked if you don't have the required karma (or the required STAT in general).

I'll suggest then to try directly the new September version, which will see the ending of the prologue. The next update will briefly continue the story but it will be mainly a technical update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Oh yeah, you can avoid basically every dick in the game, if you want.
I want to give the players full freedom over their choices.
It's great that can avoid the bad, that can avoid what don't like!
I'm walking the Good way for Elsa! I want her to avoid all bad and unpleasant situations. I want her to always have a choice in action! I want Elsa to be doing well! I want her to be a winner!

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great to have a great relationships between Elsa and Gerda!
Better yet, have a great, romance relationships between Elsa and Gerda! - Can this be added to the game?
In the game, I like Elsa and Gerda the most!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
It's great that can avoid the bad, that can avoid what you don't like!
I'm walking the Good way for Elsa! I want her to avoid all bad and unpleasant situations. I want her to always have a choice in action! I want Elsa to be doing well! I want her to be a winner!
You could surely do that of course. But be advised, not every situation that you will encounter will just be Good/Bad, there will be a large number of moral choices to take on the grey scale, some could even unlock additional storylines or completely shut them down. Depends on what the player decides to risk.

Reactions: J1215
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes