TangoP

May 21, 2017
I'm guessing not all the skills are implemented? Or am I missing something to learn Surrender and Sexy Pose?

Lain Coubert

Oct 15, 2017
Haven't complete the full game play, but absolutly loving the concept. Good ambientation, decent graphics and my favorite part the possibily of wining battles with sex, even in a sumissive way. Really looking forward to this project. 8/10 considering is a demo.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Hopefully there's side quests etc too that you can pick up from random people around the world to give the locations more life instead of it being linear and have some secret stuff to find.

Reactions: AsuraWolf

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm not so surprised to see some people disappointed by Aline's choice as the main heroine. This subject will be debated in August on my patreon page. At this stage, it is quite possible to choose Kassiah as the main heroine and Aline as a sidekick.
It is also possible to review physical aspects, I know that the MC is important, we will work on it in August to start on a solid basis.
I agree aswell, and I think I understand why people feel like this. It has to do with Kassiah being the marketing girl for the game since it has been unveiled, and her being very hot on top of that. I don't think people would feel like this if the poster girl since the start was Aline. It's kinda like how people were upset you played as Raiden during MGS2 because the game was marketed as a Solid Snake game. Hope that makes sense.

Other than that, this has a chance to be way better than CoL so I'm definitelly looking forward to the rest of it.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Posted as a review but in a case it isn't noticed, below is a copy-paste of it:

4 stars so that I could give 5 once the game starts being released on a serious note :)

I think the game draws heavily from later parts of CoL with the rape fantasy outfits by giving you an option to surrender if you become dominated. While I liked that part of the CoL,I think the concept should be improved to expand more the non-consent aspect of the sexual harassment and intercourse.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's new compared to CoL are post-fight animations (I'm not a huge fan of these as these can't be stopped in RPGM and you have to watch a full sequence - perhaps make a option to turn them off) and the interface which makes it great to focus on a game and not on walking somewhere.
I also assume it might be easier for Maelion to create new areas as a static bitmap might be easier to make than a whole map in RPGM.

Anyway, I ilke the premise but would like more of a innocent and very naive slayer that might be coerced into doing more and more lewd acts for the "greater good" (collecting dark semen) and is not that aware at first of her sexy looks.

Anyway, I like what I see so far but really would like more comments from the Kassiah about the sexual acts she is forced or likes to perform expanding on the humiliation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maelion and Hassann

marrcus

Jul 22, 2019
already try the demo and this is my opinion

first thing to improve is basic gameplay, at least when we move mouse cursor over some clickable item there should be some kind of highlight appear.

second, in combat i can do nothing more than attack. is this some bug right?

third, you should have some tutorials. some players don't know what to do.

and last, ghoul's dick is too ugly, can you change it? lol

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017

first thing to improve is basic gameplay, at least when we move mouse cursor over some clickable item there should be some kind of highlight appear.

Isn't there already a tutorial ? I mean the game explain what status effect do, and most of the in-fight buttons have some clear explanation on what does what and how it is unlocked. As for the ghoul's dick, it's more of a personal thing imo, I have no problem with it.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018

Ehm... what are you talking about? There IS tutorial in the game. Even two of it (basic and advanced). Also the clickable items are easily visible and yes, they are highlighted when you move your cursor on them (the title starts moving and become bigger). It's all already implemented in the game.

You can only attack in the first battle, but in every other it's up to you what to do. The only bug in combats is with taunting in dominated pose.

FRhys

Jul 29, 2020
Hi, I've been lurking in this site for a while but finally felt compelled to post after trying your demo.

First, I want to say that I really enjoyed it overall. You and I share similar tastes and, as an aspiring dev myself, I understand the amount of work this stuff takes. I'd like to give you my thoughts both from a gamer and dev standpoint.

Starting out, I do agree with the general sentiment that Kassiah so far seems to be a more compelling character than Aline. The running theme of this game is cocky and overconfident characters getting in over their heads and, as a newbie, Aline doesn't have the experience, exposure or reputation that Kassiah does to warrant that cockiness. However, if part of the initial phase the full game is to build up Aline's reputation and arrogance then it could work out well either way. But, so far, I'm liking Kassiah's design just a little bit more.

Next up, I really like what you did with scene compositions. You seem to be rendering and cropping different sprites and combining them with backdrops to make a scene. Gives the game an old-school adventure vibe, kind of like The Longest Journey. The only thing I'd suggest here is if you can maybe improve icon legibility on the environments. Prior to writing this post, I replayed the entire thing again and only then did I notice that the bar has a back area with a pool table and jukebox. For some reason, my eyes just completely tuned that icon out the first time around. If the icons slightly animated or had a background or something, they might stand out a bit more.

Speaking of icons, something that continually tripped me up was the combat iconography. I think a small touch here would go a long way. You essentially have 3 groups of actions: actions that can be taken at will (attack, defend and observe, scan enemy, visions of lust), actions that raise/change your status (taunt), and actions that require specific statuses to use (hot taunt, slayer move, surrender). I think it would make things a bit cleaner if you did not use pentagrams for the second and third group of actions. The first group already has its own unique icon: the swirl, and I think separating the second and third group by giving each group their own icon would be a big improvement. Maybe keep the pentagram for the third group but use a different icon for taunt and any future actions that you might add that change player status.

Now, from a design standpoint, I know this is a demo so I'm not sure you've fleshed out the systems in this game yet but I want to warn you about positive feedback loops in stats/attributes. This is a thing I see in a lot of these games (or even non-H commercial titles). You need a certain stat to get a dialog option to appear and when that option is used, it raises the very stat it required. I think its important to mechanically separate options/actions that require a certain attribute vs options/actions that raise/lower that attribute.

For example, I needed a certain arrogance attribute to do the arrogant pose in the bar. So I gained hearts of arrogance, bought the attribute and did the pose. Doing the pose raised my arrogance. This might logically make sense but from a gaming standpoint it just pushes you harder into a specific path or makes it harder to get into a path in the first place (the "need money to make money" problem). Instead, I suggest she gains hearts of arrogance by doing things that improve her confidence (killing monsters, completing missions, solving puzzles, etc) and then she can do the cocky posturing that high confidence/arrogance warrants. That posturing then has side-effects that are not just raise the same arrogance stat (could be mechanic side-effects and/or story side-effects). The same should apply to the other hearts. But, of course, that's just a suggestion and you're free to do what you want in your game.

As far as bugs go, there were a few. Dialog would sometimes just repeat over and over again for 5-10 repeats until things progressed again. Also, sometimes icons in the scene were still clickable even while dialog was occurring. So I would click randomly to progress dialog yet invoke the action in the scene. I actually suspect these two bugs might be linked. I also had one lockup. The firs time I entered the manhole, I got the first sewer scene and after a couple of lines of dialog, the game just didn't respond to anything. No icons, no dialog, nothing. Had to shutdown the game and reload. Second time dialog progressed properly.

Just food for thought, but again, I enjoyed it overall and even got some ideas/inspiration for my personal project which shares some similar themes. Good luck and I look forward to seeing more updates.

Reactions: Maelion and Hassann

Xviv

May 24, 2018
You want a logic gaffe, that'd be the very premise of having to hunt the mutants in the wild for their "dark matter" - if that's something actually valuable and useful, those buggers would not be "banished" but unceremoniously locked up and systematically harvested at maximum cost-efficiency.
Maybe only organic, free-range "dark matter" works?

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Welp, looks like the Mega link's file is no longer available... Gonna have to use another DL link.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I personally prefer this design than the one in the demo. They looked more badass this way while still being revealing. The one in the demo is so trashy it becomes ridiculous rather than sexy.

4.60 star(s) 67 Votes