Jan 19, 2021
I've found a persistent bug.

After having Kassiah masturbate for the first time in her cyber room, she goes to sleep and then there is the switch to Aline ready in her room.

The room seems to be working at first sight. Icons are moving, mouse-over works, but clicking does nothing.

Some interaction points stay in their 'opened' state after clicking on it; the doors, sofa, & TV.

But no other control or button works and I'm forced to reload the game.

Ad infinitum
You have to instal patch II

Reactions: GlaFo
Aug 8, 2018
Send me your save to check this. Did you download the Patch II and replaced the data folder ?
I dropped the contents of the Patch II rar into the data folder and told it to replace anything with the same name, so I can't see how that went wrong. And here's a save where I just confirmed the Kassiah resisting shower bug is still happening.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I think you'd have to intervene between her and Trog in the training room instead of submitting, you can only get the bond to level 2 so far.
Yes that's what I did but it's still at lvl 1 between them and she doesn't want to talk to Aline even though she saved her ass. Bitch. :mad:
Why choose Kassiah?. Red is much better.. :love:

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
where I get the super jump I have searched everywhere. someone help me where I activate it thanks
As far as i remember you can use super jump on first mission with Kassiah also you can use it to jump over fence in downtown back alley (for now you can just jump over fence nothing is in there) also you need super jump in subway chase of mutant freak. Also you need it to get at the roof of police department from the side if i am not mistaken. I think those are all uses of super jump for now.

can i know is charlotte bond open to 3 yet? mine is still at 2
How did you get hir bond ? Police missions or training ?

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2020
My game was born a year before Cyberpunk 2077. Hm and why saying this ? What's the purpose...I don't get it.
I could be wrong here, but I think he was taking a jab at professor Noam Chomsky who is one of the most prominent linguists of our time, though not a well liked individual for his involvement in politics (thus the mangling of his name by the original commenter)...

Regardless, I believe he meant that your game could use a proof-reader, which is a very valid criticism and one I happen to share.

Now, I know crowd-funding a game development project's a bit tight on the old wallet (to put it mildly), and paying a proof-reader is an expensive business (and getting a computer program to do it for you leads to some... "Stiff" conversations, shall we say), but I might be willing to aid in this capacity without monetary compensation... if you'd do some things with your game that appeal to me.

Hit me up with a DM if you're interested. Or ignore me entirely if you're not.

silverz888

Jun 3, 2019
As far as i remember you can use super jump on first mission with Kassiah also you can use it to jump over fence in downtown back alley (for now you can just jump over fence nothing is in there) also you need super jump in subway chase of mutant freak. Also you need it to get at the roof of police department from the side if i am not mistaken. I think those are all uses of super jump for now.

How did you get hir bond ? Police missions or training ?
do the subway police mission where you arrest the briber she will be impressed

Aug 8, 2018
Not yet but it is planned for 0.4 serie.

Send me your save to check this. Did you download the Patch II and replaced the data folder ?

Thank you for the typo reports. I'm worried about the mail system. Did you delete your mails from Aline pc ? It was working before 0.3.3 but not anymore now ?
The only way for me to fix this is to add you another mail to activate the database again. This is a well known problem with that plugin if you delete all mails.
Send me your save if you want it fixed.

My game was born a year before Cyberpunk 2077. Hm and why saying this ? What's the purpose...I don't get it.
...my save didn't seem to attach. Let me try again. Should be the save where Kassiah keeps appearing instead of Aline after I've been choosing to resist.

Krillen101

Apr 10, 2021
I wish the dev would focus on one aspect per update. For example, I love the new subway molester scenes, I would have preferred that be a complete story for this update and so on and so forth.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I wish the dev would focus on one aspect per update. For example, I love the new subway molester scenes, I would have preferred that be a complete story for this update and so on and so forth.
I can't really do it because some routes are going to take you to new maps such as red district. Those areas are planned for later. Going too far in a route can also create confusion for me as I have to step back when I come back to another event.
Last, the corruption feeling as I develop the game is important. If I complete a route, I feel the whole thing unbalanced. it is a matter of feelings and my own (not perfect) approach of developing my games.

alostmofo

Feb 23, 2018
The games great, but I can't stop thinking the dev is trying to do too much with this engine. Just seems like RPGM is super laggy when the builds get this big

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
The games great, but I can't stop thinking the dev is trying to do too much with this engine. Just seems like RPGM is super laggy when the builds get this big
I am aware of the problem. I updated nw.js core files and it looks like it is better now. So far, I didn't have anymore animations freezing and pics are loading properly. It should be better in future updates.

I know the last update came out a few days ago and now you have to rest, but when do you plan to release the next update?
I have no idea. I don't want to give hopes but I'm back on Cyberslayers development next week. I will make a roadmap status post for both COL and CYB on patreon soon.

4.60 star(s) 67 Votes