GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
Hey, I installed patch II, but I still have the bug where Kassiah replaces Aline in the shower. Has anybody found a way around it?

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm how does the giant bot unlick for Aline? been doing quite a bit of training, but I only got the remastered standard bots...

Oct 26, 2017
Can you have sex while staying pure(not going deviant)? And when l mean sex, l don't mean non-consent(unless it is roleplay), l mean actual consent

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
This bug should be gone in the third patch for good. I will upload it next week.
It does a weird thing on my save where sometimes il will bug, sometimes it will tell me Aline already showered that day, but on some days il will work so it’s ok.

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
SO how do you guys make you aline be? arrogant or submissive? i kinda want to make her into a brat that gets always defeated, is there aspecific path for that?or simply pick green and lose on purpose?

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
SO how do you guys make you aline be? arrogant or submissive? i kinda want to make her into a brat that gets always defeated, is there aspecific path for that?or simply pick green and lose on purpose?
So far Aline can always be arrogant, no matter how many times she's 'defeated', put into submission etc. The green module is never disabled so you can always use it at first and then choose outcomes leading to defeats.

More definitive is the pure/deviant binary : Aline will sometimes think differently depending on that status, and the arrogant/green texts aren't worded in the same way iirc

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
This definitely seems like an upgrade from CoL (too much grinding), but can I just say that the plot point where your boss hacks you so you are defenseless and get raped in front of him is very odd.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
How do we obtain skills? I'm sick and tired of the game blocking me from playing it all of the time.

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Great game, surprised by how much content there is. Animations are awkward but they can be skipped easily enough

4.60 star(s) 67 Votes