PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
That must be a cheat save because at this point, you can't have all traits unlocked. Some of them are planned for next updates but were implemented from the beginning. They just cannot exist now because there's no gameplay about them already.
Got it, I'm just hoping that the traits I have not unlocked yet are indeed the traits to be unlocked in the future haha

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
I played the latest version and explored most of the available content. It's quality stuff, and replaying the earlier parts is still fun. This is currently my favorite project around here... But there's a big caveat to all that goodness.

The free-roaming around the hotel, police station, cybercorp, downtown, etc. sucks major ass. It really does. The exploration system works well for a first go at an area, say a mission or discovering some new place. But subsequent visits are aggravating to the extreme.You have to click through an absurd amount of screens to, say, visit Dr Lucius daily.

Please, please include a shortcut menu to access every friendly NPC/store or recurring tasks at the start of every area.

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
How to level up(rank up) and how to trigger new event with big mutant? I get 100 dark things and I have no idea how to go further

TmPto

May 6, 2020
I have a problem with the game it closes every so often someone has the same problem

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
How do you active lewdness or the module cause when click any of them nothing happened! Do I lvl rank or something?

Aug 20, 2021
I played the latest version and explored most of the available content. It's quality stuff, and replaying the earlier parts is still fun. This is currently my favorite project around here... But there's a big caveat to all that goodness.

The free-roaming around the hotel, police station, cybercorp, downtown, etc. sucks major ass. It really does. The exploration system works well for a first go at an area, say a mission or discovering some new place. But subsequent visits are aggravating to the extreme.You have to click through an absurd amount of screens to, say, visit Dr Lucius daily.

Please, please include a shortcut menu to access every friendly NPC/store or recurring tasks at the start of every area.
You know there is Orb, that lets you teleport to any locations you want ? :)

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Patiently waiting for an update, this game and Chronicles of Leridia easily are two of my favorite games.

Just wish the Patreon Tiers were not as expensive as they are :HideThePain:
Chronicles of Leridia did not have update for more then a year but its good that mean Cyberslayers are what he is working on and this is best :)
Chronicles of Leridia is not that good as Cyberslayers :)

exter

May 29, 2017
Patiently waiting for an update, this game and Chronicles of Leridia easily are two of my favorite games.

Just wish the Patreon Tiers were not as expensive as they are :HideThePain:
On his discord he said, that he plans a new update this summer, but did not give any further information about it. Also, his Discord is for free and he gives updates about what hes doing almost every day in the WIP section of the game. So I guess he is the type who wouldnt want to make updates on a schedule but rather when he thinks they are good enough and have enough content.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes